Autodesk Maya 2020.4CAD design software for working with 3D model
Autodesk® Maya® 3D animation software offers a comprehensive creative feature set for 3D computer animation, modeling, simulation, rendering, and compositing on a highly extensible production platform. Maya now has next-generation display technology, accelerated modeling workflows, and new tools for handling complex data.
Autodesk Maya 2020.4 details
|Released:||Dec 8, 2020|
|File size:||4000.00 MB|
|Keywords:||3D design, 3D model designer, CAD software, CAD, design, Auto CAD|
Windows 10 Blog
- Better firewall settings in Windows 10
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
Autodesk Maya Awards
Autodesk Maya for Windows 10 - Full description
Comprehensive 3D animation software
Maya® 3D animation, modeling, simulation, and rendering software offers artists a comprehensive creative toolset. These tools provide a starting point to realize your vision in modeling, animation, lighting, and VFX.
Desktop Subscription gives you access to the latest updates and releases, 1-on-1 web support, flexible licensing, and more.
Toolsets for character creation and animation
See how Maya® can help you tackle challenging character creation and digital animation productions. Get powerful, integrated effects and tools on a robust, extensible CG pipeline core.
Desktop Subscription gives you access to the latest updates and releases, 1-on-1 web support, priority support in the forums, flexible licensing, and more.
Dynamics & effects
Adaptive foam in Bifrost
Add froth, foam, and bubbles to liquid simulations.
Faster, easier-to-use XGen
Updated workflow, presets, sculpting, and preview.
Guided simulation in Bifrost
Drive the behavior of liquids.
Adaptive Aero solver in Bifrost
Create atmospheric effects, such as smoke and mist.
Parallel rig evaluation
New system speeds rig playback and manipulation.
Delta Mush deformer
Deformation results are closer to original geometry.
Enhanced look development workflow
Hypershade work is more artist-friendly and intuitive.
Dynamics & effects
#Bifrost Procedural Effects Platform New
Create photorealistic, dynamic simulation and rendering of liquids.
* Developed from Naiad technology, fully integrated into Maya, and refined for ease-of-use.
* Preview results in the Viewport 2.0 hardware-accelerated display, and render them in the NVIDIA mental ray renderer.
* Choose whether to mesh liquids with a new particle surfacer, or render voxels directly.
* Export particles, voxels, and meshes to a native file format, as well as to selected industry-standard file formats.
XGen Arbitrary Primitive Generator New
Generate curves, spheres, and custom geometry on the surface of polygon meshes to create fur, feathers, foliage, and more.
* Create and groom hair, fur, and feathers on characters.
* Populate large landscapes with grass, foliage, trees, rocks, and debris trails.
* Handle large amounts of instanced data that would slow down a system if loaded in memory.
* Preview the rendered effect interactively in Viewport 2.0.
* Control the appearance and behavior of primitives by setting attributes, painting maps, creating expressions, or using the included XGroom interactive grooming toolset.
* Control long hair by creating guide hairs.