Hanzi Master is an application created to help your learn Chinese easier. It is designed to help you memorize characters and words by letting the structure ...
Cricket Statz Standard 11 B11.4.8Most advanced cricket statistics software
Cricket Statz is a detailed and powerful cricket matches and teams manager that allows team officials to keep track of individual and collective statistics. It is developed to provide an extensive range of statistics for teams, clubs, associations, statisticians and individuals. Simply enter scorecard details and Cricket Statz Pro will produce professional reports and graphs.
Cricket Statz Standard 11 B11.4.8 details
|Author:||Red Axe Pty Ltd|
|Released:||Feb 15, 2018|
|File size:||2.60 MB|
|Keywords:||Cricket stats, cricket club, manage club, cricket, statistic, club|
Cricket Statz Standard Awards
Cricket Statz Standard for Windows 10 - Full description
Cricket Statz is the most advanced cricket statistics software available to those that are serious about their statistics. It is developed to provide an extensive range of statistics for teams, clubs, associations, statisticians and individuals. Simply enter scorecard details and Cricket Statz Pro will produce professional reports and graphs.
Associations and leagues can use the unique Cricket Statz Pro match importing tool to receive match reports from clubs via email or floppy disk.
Clubs can also use this tool to receive match reports from individual teams. Cricket Statz Pro also imports matches from SportStatz allowing teams and clubs to submit match data from a web browser.
· Generate a complete set of statistics reports at the press of a button. These can be published to a web site or used as a yearbook
· Generate the perfect batting team based on batting position statistics using our Batting Order Optimiser
· Import Cricket Statz scorecards that have been emailed from other teams and clubs, or those that have been exported from SportStatz
· Filter all stats reports by date range, club, Vs team, match type, grade, ground and more
· Generate Match Reports & Match Summaries with the ability to email results at the press of a button
· Export reports as CSV, text or HTML for inclusion in end-of-season publications
· Allows up to 14 players per side per innings, unlimited players per team within a season (great for Junior cricket)
· Allows entry of historical summaries for inclusion in reports, saving hours in entering old scorecards