... infection that cannot be cured by means of antivirus software or disinfection utilities (for example, Kaspersky AVPTool) running under operating system control. Antiviral treatment ... set of auxiliary utilities (file manager, etc.); * Antivirus database files. An ISO image is a ...
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 188.8.131.525Essential PC Protection
Kaspersky Anti-Virus is the backbone of your PC’s antivirus security system, working behind-the-scenes to deliver the fastest and most trusted computer virus and spyware protection in the world.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 184.108.40.2065 details
|Released:||Jun 27, 2019|
|File size:||2.80 MB|
|Keywords:||antivirus scanner, virus monitor, remove virus, antivirus, virus, scanner|
Windows 10 Blog
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
- Windows 7 has the last month of its life. What this means for users
- Recent Windows 10 updates may have caused a number of problems. Microsoft has released a cumulative fix
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Awards
Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows 10 - Full description
Essential Protection for Your
Kaspersky Anti-Virus delivers essential protection against all types of malware. As the backbone of your PC’s defenses, it safeguards you from the latest viruses, spyware, worms and more. It’s the easy-to-use security solution that won’t slow you down.
Protects against viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans and more
Delivers world-class security – without slowing you down
Simplifies security management and access to support
Benefit from the latest Kaspersky Lab technologies
Keep yourself constantly ahead of the cybercriminals and defend your computer against malware and other types of threats thanks to Kaspersky Lab’s relentless expertise and constantly enhanced protection technologies.
Check website and file reputations quickly and easily
Links to websites are marked with color-coded tags that show their danger levels and allow you to decide if you want to open or block an online resource. With a single mouse click, you can check file safety against Kaspersky Lab’s authoritative, cloud-based information about known and emerging malware threats.
Enjoy fast and efficient PC performance
Minimize impact on your computer’s performance when browsing the Internet, watching videos and communicating online with the help of the smart PC resource management technologies inside Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013.
Get smart, frequent updates as soon as they are available
No need to worry about updating your Kaspersky Lab PC security software: updates install automatically to minimize your network traffic and download time and dramatically reduce your computer’s resource consumption.
Navigate around the completely redesigned interface quickly and easily
The state-of-the-art new interface shows your computer’s protection status at-a-glance and makes managing computer security easy.
* System Watcher Protects your PC against unknown threats and lets you roll back system changes made by malware Improved!
* Kaspersky File Advisor Allows you to check file safety with a single click of the mouse New!
* Kaspersky URL Advisor Marks web links with a color-coded tag to advise you of their danger level Improved!
* Anti-Phishing module Warns about phishing sites that steal personal data Improved!
* Task Manager Allows you to monitor malware scanning activities as they happen New!
* Completely redesigned interface Makes navigating around the PC security program quick and easy New!
* Desktop gadget Lets you see your computer’s security status instantly and gives you quick access to essential security settings inside Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 Improved!