With AVCHDCoder you can convert MKV, M2TS, Blu-ray and WMVHD files to AVCHD. Almost everything will be done for you. You ... output. Upcoming: 2 Disc support. * Integration of AVCHDCalculator to calculate the bitrate very accurate. So you ...
multiAVCHD 4.1 B771Easy to use one-click application
The multiAVCHD application was designed to help you combine multiple AVCHD/BD folders and AVC MKV, TS or M2TS files into a single structure. This program is for those of you, who want to put up to 40 different files or AVCHD folders in one place and navigate to them via nice 1080p top menu.
multiAVCHD 4.1 B771 details
|Author:||ddx Software Inc.|
|Released:||Feb 21, 2014|
|File size:||36.70 MB|
|Keywords:||Combine AVCHD, Combine BD, Combine MKV, AVCHD, Combine|
Windows 10 Blog
multiAVCHD for Windows 10 - Full description
This program is for those of you, who want to:
* put up to 252 different files (MPEG2, Quicktime MOV, MKV/AVC, AVI/AVC, M2TS/MTS, TS, TRP, M2V, VC1, 264, MP4, MPLS, IFO, etc.) or AVCHD / Blu-ray / DVD / VIDEO_TS folders
in one place and navigate all these via nice 1080p top menu:
- XMB style MENU: up-to 252 scrollable titles (similar to Playstation3 cross-media-bar XMB)
- SLIDE MENU: up-to 252 scrollable titles (similar to Apple iTunes)
- CAROUSEL MENU: up-to 252 scrollable titles
- THUMBNAIL MENU: 36 pages x 7 titles
- LIST MENU: 18 pages x 14 titles
- NO MENU: 252 directly selectable titles during playback
* Author AVCHD
* Author Blu-Ray
* Author SD_VIDEO for Panasonic MPEG-2 Viera/BDP
* Author HD DVD discs 3xDVD (HD-DVD on DVD-R media)
* transfer their DVD backups without reencoding into Blu-ray or AVCHD format (DVD menu is not imported)
* watch their Blu-ray Disc backups without reencoding (PS3) (just select your movie M2TS file
from the original BDMVSTREAM folder (the largest one) and use it with multiAVCHD;
you can put .srt subtitles in the same folder, named 000XX.srt where 000XX is your M2TS file).
multiAVCHD will split it in 4GB chunks, so you'll be able to transfer it to your external USB disk or USB flash drive.
* You can also remove audio tracks and add your own (external) tracks to keep final size smaller or re-encode
existing HD audio tracks to much smaller (but quality) AC3 audio tracks. 20GB bluray disk movie takes about 10-20 minutes
to be transferred to an AVCHD compatible folder, playable in any BD (BluRay Disk Player) or Playstation 3.
multiAVCHD can create output for:
* USB / MS (MemoryStick) / SD / SDHC equipped Blu-ray disc players (like Playstation 3)
* Blu-ray players employing Secure Digital High Capacity capabilities - SD/SDHC cards (like Panasonic Blu-ray players, Playstation 3, selected Panasonic Viera TV sets)
* Blu-ray players, compatible with AVCHD format (AVCHD written on DVD-R media) - most Blu-ray players
* Blu-ray players, compatible with AVCHD on BD-R disc - most Blu-ray players
* Direct BDMV format - Blu-ray Disc format - all Blu-ray players
* HD-DVD players, compatible with DVD-R (3xDVD)