Simply Text 3.1.5A developer's text editor for Windows 8.1
Simply Text is a fully functional, straightforward text editor for Windows, providing a feature-rich experience without any clutter. The Modern UI interface provides tabbed switching between files, syntax highlighting, and Windows 8 integration. Simply Text provides autocompletion support, which greatly improves productivity by providing sensible suggestions to the user without becoming overly distracting.
Simply Text 3.1.5 details
|Released:||Mar 14, 2016|
|File size:||3.16 MB|
Windows 10 Blog
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
- Windows 7 has the last month of its life. What this means for users
Simply Text for Windows 10 - Full description
Simply Text is a fully functional, straightforward text editor for Windows. Designed for anyone, from the casual user up to and including the professional developer, Simply Text provides a feature-rich experience without any clutter. The editing interface provides an open file toolbar switching between multiple files. A document overview display makes scrolling simple, especially when using a touch interface. Snapping support allows editing documents side-by-side other Windows apps. With certain languages in Simply Text, autocompletion support greatly improves productivity by providing sensible suggestions to the user without becoming overly distracting. The home screen always provides a list of recently edited files to quickly open a work-in-progress.