Vinny Graphics 2.06A novel graphing and data analysis program
Vinny Graphics is developed as a novel graphing and data analysis program for science and engineering students. It is easy to use and accepts and exports data through a variety of sources. The intuitive Windows interface helps produce multi-parameter design or test data graphs and perform simple math operations on groups of cells.
Vinny Graphics 2.06 details
|Author:||Vincent J Sansevero Jr|
|Released:||Aug 8, 2013|
|File size:||758 kB|
|Keywords:||novel graphing, data analysis, regression analsys, graph, chart, analysis|
Windows 10 Blog
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
- Windows 7 has the last month of its life. What this means for users
- Recent Windows 10 updates may have caused a number of problems. Microsoft has released a cumulative fix
Vinny Graphics Awards
Vinny Graphics for Windows 10 - Full description
Vinny Graphics is a novel graphing and data analysis programfor science and engineering students. It is easy to useand accepts and exports data through a variety of sources.The intuitive Windows interface helps produce multi-parameterdesign or test data graphs and perform simple math operationson groups of cells.
Anlyze and graph up to 21 independent datasets with Windows 95/98/ME/NT/XP/Vista/7 or up to 12 sets in Windows 3.1x. Each setmay have up to 10,000 X,Y pairs. Results are displayedgraphically as changes are made. Regression curve fits are 1st to 5th orderpolynomial, power, exponential, or log. The graphs allow total freedom in setting up scales and grids. Log scales with up to 20 cycles for each axis are available.