cFosSpeed for Windows x64 now has a context menu option to ... via Wi-Fi, you can share the same adapter for the ad hoc Wi-Fi access point. Or you ...
VPN Lifeguard VB.Net for Windows 1.9Monitors VPN connection
Monitors VPN connection. Upon lost connection will kill apps, re-establish connection, and restart apps
VPN Lifeguard VB.Net for Windows 1.9 details
|Released:||Mar 27, 2019|
|File size:||319 kB|
Windows 10 Blog
- Turn the Start menu unrecognizable
- The autumn “big” version of Windows should be released this week. What’s new?
- Recovering Windows 10 from the Cloud: How it Really Works
- Windows 10 is on 900 million devices
- Microsoft has confirmed the problem with the Windows 10 update, will fix it in the middle of the September
VPN Lifeguard VB.Net for Windows for Windows 10 - Full description
Monitors VPN connection. Upon lost connection will kill apps, re-establish connection, and restart apps. The application will monitor your VPN conection and upon disconnection, it will kill your managed applications, then re-establish your VPN connection, and then re-start your managed applications. The application will monitor most VPN connections, including A Windows VPN connection, and also an OpenVPN connection.