CurveExpert Basic 2.1.0Curve fitting system for Windows
Over 30 models are built-in, but custom regression models may also be defined by the user. Full-featured graphing capability allows thorough examination of the curve fit. The process of finding the best fit can be automated by letting CurveExpert compare your data to each model to choose the best curve.
CurveExpert Basic 2.1.0 details
|Author:||Daniel G. Hyams|
|Released:||Feb 1, 2019|
|File size:||71.40 MB|
|Keywords:||curve designer, curve plotter, curve fitting system, curve fitting, curve, designer|
Windows 10 Blog
- Better firewall settings in Windows 10
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
CurveExpert Basic Awards
CurveExpert Basic for Windows 10 - Full description
CurveExpert Basic is a comprehensive curve fitting system for Windows. XY data can be modelled using a toolbox of linear regression models, nonlinear regression models, interpolation, or splines.
Over 30 models are built-in, but custom regression models may also be defined by the user. Full-featured graphing capability allows thorough examination of the curve fit. The process of finding the best fit can be automated by letting CurveExpert compare your data to each model to choose the best curve. CurveExpert Basic was designed to be simple but powerful, so that all users can obtain a model for their data quickly and easily.
· Over 35 built-in regression models to choose from, along with over 15 additional models provided as user-defined models
· User-defined models allow you to input, design, and manage your own regression functions with up to 19 parameters
· Toolbox of fitting techniques includes linear/nonlinear regression and many types of interpolation/spline fitting.
· Uses the Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm for quick and robust nonlinear regression performance.
· Support for uncertainties in each data point
· Unlimited number of data points.
· As curve fits are applied, a ranking chart keeps track of the best to the worst models
· CurveFinder examines every possible regression model for your data set and returns the best one
· Full-featured graphing capability with customizable, dynamic graphs gives immediate feedback on curve fit quality
· User has the ability to terminate a computation at any time
· Customizable plots can be copied directly to the clipboard for use in another Windows application
· Easy to use point-and-click interface
· Reads simple ASCII data files and can ignore comments or text in the file; file import features enable the reading of a wide variety of files
· Data set can be scaled, translated, sorted, the outliers removed, or edited by hand similarly to a spreadsheet
· Analysis tools allow the location of exact points on the curve fit as well as differentiation and integration of any model.
· Full featured toolbar and status bar increase your productivity