Balabolka is a Text-To-Speech utility that allows you to listen to the written text. All computer voices installed on your system are available to Balabolka. The ...
Portable Stellarium 0.16.0It renders realistic skies in real time
Stellarium Portable is the popular Stellarium astronomy program packaged with a PortableApps.com Launcher as a portable app, so you can take your astronomical viewing settings with you. It has all the same great features as Stellarium including constellation drawing, star names, planet viewing, nebulae watching, and more.
Portable Stellarium 0.16.0 details
|Author:||John T. Haller|
|Released:||Jun 29, 2017|
|File size:||138.00 MB|
|Keywords:||sky render, planetarium software, planet software, render, sky, planetarium|
Windows 10 Blog
Portable Stellarium Awards
Portable Stellarium for Windows 10 - Full description
Stellarium Portable is a free, open source planetarium for your computer. It shows a realistic sky in 3D, just like what you see with the naked eye, binoculars, or a telescope. You can view the planets and gaze at the stars in stunning detail. Stellarium includes vivid illustrations of the constellations and a theatrical display of ravishing nebulae and galaxies. With Stellarium Portable, you can transform any computer into a stargazing centerpiece.
· Over 120000 stars from the Hipparcos Catalogue with name and infos for the brightest ones.
· Planets and major satellites in real time (position computation now accurate enough for eclipse or transit simulation).
· Drawing of the 88 constellations with their names.
· Mythological figures of the 88 constellations.
· Textured displaying of more than 70 nebulas (Orion, M31 etc..).
· Photo-realistic Milky Way.
· Star twinkling.
· Shooting Stars.
· Skinable landscape (ground, fog, mapping of fisheye pictures).
· Ultra fast realistic atmosphere rendering (Sunsets, sunrises etc...).
· Automatic eye adaptation to sky luminance using physiologic model.
· Grids in Equatorial and Azimuthal coordinates.
· Equator and ecliptic coordinates lines.
· Smooth real time intuitive navigation.
· Powerfull zoom to see planet and nebula like in a telescope.
· Equatorial and altazimutal mount mode.
· Standard perspective and wide angle (fisheye) projections modes (e.g for planetarium dome).
· Time control (real time and accelered time modes).
· Graphical menu for simple utilisation.
· Clikable stars, planets and nebulas with informations.
· Windowed and fullscreen modes.
· Full dome (180?) projection mode for planetariums.
· Text user interface for planetariums.