Lemonce Editor is an automated web UI testing tool that ... assertions are also added automatically. An intuitive code editor with syntax highlighting allows you to edit and ...
Axure RP Pro 126.96.36.19982A rapid prototyping for website applications
Designing interactive websites and application interfaces is a delicate job that requires part knowledge, part talent and, most importantly, the appropriate software for the task to be carried out successfully. When creating this base for a more complex design you can add just the placeholders, boxes or text strings.
Axure RP Pro 188.8.131.5282 details
|Author:||Axure Software Solutions, Inc.|
|Released:||Jan 23, 2019|
|File size:||83.10 MB|
|Keywords:||create prototype, page editor, design tool, prototype, designer, editor|
Windows 10 Blog
Axure RP Pro Awards
Axure RP Pro for Windows 10 - Full description
Axure RP is a Rapid Prototyper that enables you to create interactive, descriptive, browser-based prototypes faster and easier than creating static mockups with your current utilities. One of the many utilities dedicated to graphical design is Axure RP Pro and it focuses on the interactivity of the elements included in the project so as to offer an end product that is both appealing and highly functional.
* Image slicing (right click image, Edit Image->Slice Image)
* Option to import styles and variables used in a custom widget when that widget is added to a page
* Import manager supports importing multiple types (pages, masters, styles) at one time
* Removed the variable limit (however we still recommend using 25 or less if viewing prototypes in IE)
* Undo check out for shared projects
* Converting widgets to a dynamic panel or master (right click widgets, Convert)
* Duplicate masters
* Duplicating a page or master opens the copy for editing
* Shortcut to toggle grid visibility (Ctrl+Alt+D)
* FIPS compliance (mostly for government computers)
This update has some new features that make a variety of things in Axure RP easier to do like image slicing, importing from file to file, and duplicating masters as well a number of bug fixes.