QueueExplorer Standard 4.3.21Send and receive network messages
QueueExplorer makes working with MSMQ similar to working with file system. QueueExplorer Standard offers an approachable solution for monitoring and managing tasks when it comes to sending and receiving messages between multiple computers using MSMQ.
QueueExplorer Standard 4.3.21 details
|Released:||May 25, 2020|
|File size:||12.50 MB|
|Keywords:||delete message, message queue, message body, explorer, queue, management|
Windows 10 Blog
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
- Windows 7 has the last month of its life. What this means for users
QueueExplorer Standard Awards
QueueExplorer Standard for Windows 10 - Full description
QueueExplorer Standard facilitates a user-friendly management console for sending, receiving and managing messages between computers across the network, thanks to Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ). It offers support for .NET serialized objects and it's dedicated to software developers and testers, along with network administrators. QueueExplorer Standard gives you the possibility to preview and filter messages, select the preferred encoding for the body and extension (ASCII, UTF7, UTF8, UTF16, .NET binary), and add or remove columns.