SQLyog Community Edition 13.1.5A GUI tool for the RDBMS MySQL
SQLyog is an application designed to help users manage their MySQL databases easily. SQLyog is an all-round Management Tool for the MySQL database. SQLyog provides an efficient and intuitive User Interface for management of MySQL. It is at the same time an easy-to-use tool for beginners and an efficient timesaver for MySQL power users - Developers and DBA's as well.
SQLyog Community Edition 13.1.5 details
|Released:||Jul 23, 2019|
|File size:||5.40 MB|
|Keywords:||MySQL database, MySQL manager, Manage MySQL, MySQL, SQL, Server|
Windows 10 Blog
- Better firewall settings in Windows 10
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
SQLyog Community Edition for Windows 10 - Full description
SQLyog MySQL GUI is the most powerful MySQL manager and admin tool, combining the features of MySQL Administrator, phpMyAdmin and other MySQL Front Ends and MySQL GUI tools.
· MySQL 5.x compatible
· Create/Drop/Alter Tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Triggers and Events.
· HTTP and SSH Tunneling - smartly manage your MySQL server even if the MySQL port is blocked or remote access to MySQL is disallowed!
· Protect your data with SSL encryption
· smart AutoComplete
· Formats SQL statements
· proactive Query Profiler
· Favorite Manager to neatly organize your favorite SQL statements
· very fast retrieval of data
· Advanced GUI Query Builder. Supports JOINs, aggregate as well as 'common' functions, sorting (ORDER BY) and filtering (WHERE and HAVING) and ALIAS.
· SQLyog Import External Data wizard - use the GUI or specify a query
· Schema and Data synchronization tools
· powerful compressed Scheduled Backup with email notification
· schedule various jobs
· SQL Scheduler and Reporting Tool - execute unattended queries for database maintainence of data verification with flexible email option
· update result returned from query - also supports queries with JOINs. No dialogues - just edit!
· manage foreign key relationships
· fully InnoDB compliant
· supports MySQL pluggable storage engines architecture
· multi-threaded query execution with option to allow multiple query execution simultaneously
· view your results in GRID/TEXT mode
· filter data and resultsets directly form the context menu of a displayed value
· execute (very large) SQL-scripts as batch files
· execute multiple queries returning more than 1000s of rows per resultset. Its very efficient in memory.
· very compact binary
· written entirely in C/C++/Win32 APIs using native MySQL C APIs. No wrapper classes used.
· connection manager
· excel like grid interface to create/alter tables
· view and edit advanced table-properties, such as Comment, Key_Length etc.
· do table-diagnostics (check, optimize, repair, analyze)
· duplicate tables to new table-names
· excel like grid interface to edit data with support for Enum/Set
· create/drop databases
· manage indexes
· comprehensive user/security manager. Control every available privilege on what level you like (server/database/table/column).
· reorder columns of table
· copy database between two MySQL hosts
· drop all tables of a database with a single click
· edit BLOBs in TEXT or GRAPICHS mode. All common (non-proprioritary) graphics format (including 'high-resolution' TIFFs and PNGs) supported.
· export table-structure and data into SQL-dumps
· direct export to Microsoft Excel
· export/import data in/from CSV files
· export database schema in HTML
· log all queries for a session
· save resultset in CSV, HTML and XML
· copy your result as CSV to clipboard
· is very keyboard friendly. You can work with 99% features of SQLyog with keyboard.
· view and kill other user-processes
· flush Host/Logs/Privileges/Tables
· quick access to processlist, status, variables