TIPP10 2.1.0Touch typing has never been so easy to learn
TIPP10 is a free touch typing tutor for Windows, Mac OS and Linux. The ingenious thing about the software is its intelligence feature. Characters that are mistyped are repeated more frequently. Beginners will find their way around right away so they can start practicing without a hitch.
TIPP10 2.1.0 details
|Author:||Tom Thielicke IT Solutions|
|Released:||Mar 17, 2011|
|File size:||4.20 MB|
|Keywords:||Touch Typing, Typing Tutor, Typing Exercise, Keyboard, Typing, Tutor|
Windows 10 Blog
- Better firewall settings in Windows 10
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
TIPP10 for Windows 10 - Full description
TIPP10 is a free touch typing tutor for Windows, Mac OS and Linux. The software is easy to use and features a clear user interface. Beginners and even children will find their way around right away so they can start practicing without a hitch. You will be able to learn touch typing quickly and efficiently with the program’s intelligent practice lessons, useful support functions and an extensive progress tracker. You can also play a typing game and expand the program with open lessons or make your own to meet your specific needs.
Useful support functions and an extensive progress tracker, topical lessons and the ability to create your own practice lessons make learning to type easy.