Abacre Inventory Management and Control 220.127.116.11Allows you to manage the inventory
Abacre Inventory Management and Control is a new generation of inventory software for Windows. It covers all operations from taking orders, billing, purchasing, and inventory to labour management. The user interface is carefully optimized for high speed input of a client's order and prevention of common mistakes.
Abacre Inventory Management and Control 18.104.22.168 details
|Released:||Apr 28, 2020|
|File size:||7.00 MB|
|Keywords:||manage inventory, inventory management, generate sale report, inventory, manage, report|
Windows 10 Blog
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
- Windows 7 has the last month of its life. What this means for users
Abacre Inventory Management and Control for Windows 10 - Full description
Abacre Inventory Management and Control is a new generation of inventory software for Windows. It covers all operations from taking orders, billing, purchasing, and inventory to labour management. The user interface is carefully optimized for high speed input of a client's order and prevention of common mistakes. It's designed for using on multiple computers, and contains reliable and secure authorization levels.
It supports most common inventory calculation methods: LIFO, FIFO and Average. Sales items may include different inventory items as components.
It works with all commonly used hardware: touch screens, POS printers, line displays (poles), cash drawers and barcode readers (bar code scanners). The layouts of the client bill can be customized, and the program can be set up for any currencies, taxes, and number formats. Payments can be accepted by cash, credit cards, or checks.
For managers, there is a rich set of reports that shows a complete picture of inventory and sales operations: on hand inventory, profit margins, sales by given period, hours of high load, Z-Out, the most active employees, payment methods, and automatic tax calculations.
By standardizing the entire inventory management and control process, the software makes better use of your employees' time and energy radically improving your turnover and profit margins.
It's easy to install and easy to use. Very affordable licensing allows this software to be used in any environment from small single-computer retail shops to large retail chains with multiple checkout lanes.
Really international software:
· It supports various tax settings and currency formats. It can auto fill the tax settings common countries and states/provinces.
· It's possible to easily translate the software into other languages by simple translation of language text file.
Works with all printers, cash drawers and poles (line displays) using 3 alternative methods:
· OPOS drivers (OPOS drivers are supported by all major hardware producers: IBM, EPSON, SAMSUNG and Star Micronics and others).
· Windows drivers.
· Sending direct commands via COM ports
Enhanced security and anti-fraud protection:
· Database files are encrypted with password.
· Configuration files are encrypted.
· Different jobs: admin, cashier, inventory clerk and purchasing manager with different access privileges.
· Different visibility options, for example, show Remove Item button; only admins can remove item.
Enhanced User Interface:
· Possibility to choose different color themes, gradient buttons and panels.
· Full-featured virtual keyboard to work with touch screens.
· 4 different kinds of views for menu items and categories: buttons, icons, list and details.
· Customization of fonts and colors.
End of Day and Z-Out:
· Enter Begin Cash (with media count dialog).
· Reconcile Cash Drawer operation. It's possible to count not only cash, but also checks and other media. It's also possible to reconcile cash drawer several times during a shift.
· End of Day process with possibilities to backup data and export daily data to third-party inventory software.
· Z-Out Cash Drawer and Z-Out Retail Close reports.
· Worker's Clock In and Clock Out.
· Different options, for example, automatically clock in/clock out on login/logoff.
· Quick login using Employee Swipe Card or Employee Barcode Card.
· Workers time report.
· Weighted Average, LIFO and FIFO inventory calculation methods.
· Composite items with subitems.
· Physical inventory adjustment
· Purchase orders.
· Receive vouchers.
· Return vouchers.
Can work in network:
· It's possible to define different network structures, for example, two computers for entering orders, one computer for cashier and one computer for manager.
· Reconcile cash drawer command will close individually each cash drawer and End of Day process will close all reconciled workstations.