Abacre Restaurant Point of Sales is a complete restaurant tool, beginning with taking orders from patrons, and ending with billing and tax reports. The user interface is carefully optimized ...
Abacre Inventory Management and Control 7.5Allows you to manage the inventory
Abacre Inventory Management and Control is a new generation of inventory software for Windows. It covers all operations from taking orders, billing, purchasing, and inventory to labour management. The user interface is carefully optimized for high speed input of a client's order and prevention of common mistakes.
Abacre Inventory Management and Control 7.5 details
|Released:||Nov 27, 2019|
|File size:||7.00 MB|
|Keywords:||manage inventory, inventory management, generate sale report, inventory, manage, report|
Windows 10 Blog
- Recent Windows 10 updates may have caused a number of problems. Microsoft has released a cumulative fix
- Turn the Start menu unrecognizable
- The autumn “big” version of Windows should be released this week. What’s new?
- Recovering Windows 10 from the Cloud: How it Really Works
- Windows 10 is on 900 million devices
Abacre Inventory Management and Control for Windows 10 - Full description
Abacre Inventory Management and Control is a new generation of inventory software for Windows. It covers all operations from taking orders, billing, purchasing, and inventory to labour management. The user interface is carefully optimized for high speed input of a client's order and prevention of common mistakes. It's designed for using on multiple computers, and contains reliable and secure authorization levels.
It supports most common inventory calculation methods: LIFO, FIFO and Average. Sales items may include different inventory items as components.
It works with all commonly used hardware: touch screens, POS printers, line displays (poles), cash drawers and barcode readers (bar code scanners). The layouts of the client bill can be customized, and the program can be set up for any currencies, taxes, and number formats. Payments can be accepted by cash, credit cards, or checks.
For managers, there is a rich set of reports that shows a complete picture of inventory and sales operations: on hand inventory, profit margins, sales by given period, hours of high load, Z-Out, the most active employees, payment methods, and automatic tax calculations.
By standardizing the entire inventory management and control process, the software makes better use of your employees' time and energy radically improving your turnover and profit margins.
It's easy to install and easy to use. Very affordable licensing allows this software to be used in any environment from small single-computer retail shops to large retail chains with multiple checkout lanes.
Really international software:
· It supports various tax settings and currency formats. It can auto fill the tax settings common countries and states/provinces.
· It's possible to easily translate the software into other languages by simple translation of language text file.
Works with all printers, cash drawers and poles (line displays) using 3 alternative methods:
· OPOS drivers (OPOS drivers are supported by all major hardware producers: IBM, EPSON, SAMSUNG and Star Micronics and others).
· Windows drivers.
· Sending direct commands via COM ports
Enhanced security and anti-fraud protection:
· Database files are encrypted with password.
· Configuration files are encrypted.
· Different jobs: admin, cashier, inventory clerk and purchasing manager with different access privileges.
· Different visibility options, for example, show Remove Item button; only admins can remove item.
Enhanced User Interface:
· Possibility to choose different color themes, gradient buttons and panels.
· Full-featured virtual keyboard to work with touch screens.
· 4 different kinds of views for menu items and categories: buttons, icons, list and details.
· Customization of fonts and colors.
End of Day and Z-Out:
· Enter Begin Cash (with media count dialog).
· Reconcile Cash Drawer operation. It's possible to count not only cash, but also checks and other media. It's also possible to reconcile cash drawer several times during a shift.
· End of Day process with possibilities to backup data and export daily data to third-party inventory software.
· Z-Out Cash Drawer and Z-Out Retail Close reports.
· Worker's Clock In and Clock Out.
· Different options, for example, automatically clock in/clock out on login/logoff.
· Quick login using Employee Swipe Card or Employee Barcode Card.
· Workers time report.
· Weighted Average, LIFO and FIFO inventory calculation methods.
· Composite items with subitems.
· Physical inventory adjustment
· Purchase orders.
· Receive vouchers.
· Return vouchers.
Can work in network:
· It's possible to define different network structures, for example, two computers for entering orders, one computer for cashier and one computer for manager.
· Reconcile cash drawer command will close individually each cash drawer and End of Day process will close all reconciled workstations.