Windows 10 MacX Video Converter Pro discount coupon
MacX Video Converter Pro at 54% Off (Gift: iPhone Ripper)
COUPON CODE: MACXSUM
VALID TO: Jul 31, 2017
MacX Video Converter Pro, as the best video converter for Mac, provides the easiest and fastest solution to convert video to any format like MP4, H.264, MPEG, AVI, FLV, MOV, WMV, MP3, AAC, etc, and transfer HD video AVCHD, M2TS, MKV to iPhone 5S, iPad Air/Mini 2 with retina display, Apple TV 3, Android, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition), Note 3, Google new Nexus 7, PSP, PS4, Surface Pro 2 etc with 32x faster speed. It supports 320 input and 180 output video formats and provides robust ability to download YouTube video, record screen, edit video and make photo slideshow with just a few clicks. With this video converter for Mac, users can enjoy favorite videos, TV shows on any mobile devices anywhere and anytime.
1. Convert video to any format like MP4, H.264, MOV, MPEG, M4V, AVI, FLV, MKV, VOB, MP3, WMV, etc on Mac;
2. Support converting video to all Apple and Android mobile devices, be it iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPad Air/Mini 2 with retina display, Apple TV 3, Android HTC One, Galaxy S4/Note, WP8, Kindle Fire, PSP, PS4, Nokia Lumia, Surface Pro 2 etc;
3. Download and convert YouTube videos to different video formats for offline playback on iOS and Android mobiles;
4. Easily convert Multi-track HD video like M2TS, MKV, AVCHD, HDTV BDAV and MPEG-TS to mobile devices;
5. Make favorite photos into stunning video slideshow for transferring to mobile devices, YouTube, Facebook;
6. Record on-screen activity with the built-in screen recorder for uploading to YouTube, FaceBook, blog, etc;
7. Record video clips with Mac's built-in camera or external webcam and convert to MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, etc;
8. Cut, trim, crop and merge video, add watermark and external AAS/SRT subtitles to video, support Blu-ray and MKV built-in subtitle tracks;
9. Fully support High Quality Engine, Multi-core CPU and Hyper Threading technology, delivering 32X real time converting speed and extraordinary output quality.