Talend Open Studio is a powerful and versatile open source solution for data integration. It dramatically improves the efficiency ... who provide continual testing and feedback. Talend Open Studio comprises three major applications (Business Modeler, Job ...
Bonita Open Solution 7.9.4Open source Business Process Management
Bonita Open Solution is an intuitive and powerful solution to build process based applications for optimum cost. Bonita BPM is a comprehensive and professional software utility created in order to help you manage your process based applications in an efficient and interactive manner. Bonita BPM allows you to draw directly on the whiteboard that serves as the main workspace, by using the tools included with the utility.
Bonita Open Solution 7.9.4 details
|Released:||Oct 7, 2019|
|File size:||390.00 MB|
|Keywords:||Business Process Management, application development, business management, business process, management, manager|
Windows 10 Blog
- Turn the Start menu unrecognizable
- The autumn “big” version of Windows should be released this week. What’s new?
- Recovering Windows 10 from the Cloud: How it Really Works
- Windows 10 is on 900 million devices
- Microsoft has confirmed the problem with the Windows 10 update, will fix it in the middle of the September
Bonita Open Solution Awards
Bonita Open Solution for Windows 10 - Full description
Bonita Open Solution is an intuitive and powerful solution to build process based applications for optimum cost.
Draw your processes - it's as easy as using a whiteboard
Save time and effort designing your processes with Bonita Open Solution. This Business Process Management solution is smart enough to let you draw your processes graphically, as naturally as on a whiteboard.
Connect easily with your existing Information Systems
No more special development effort required. Connect your Bonita Open Solution processes to your existing systems (databases, messaging, enterprise resource planning, enterprise content management, data warehousing, customer relationship management, and more) - with a complete set of technical and business connectors.
Run your processes in one click
Applications with Bonita Open Solution are like nothing you've ever seen in a BPM solution. Draw your process and simply click to run the application. Process-based applications at your fingertips - finally, practical Business Process Management with Bonita Open Solution.
Give Bonita Open Solution a try to see how useful it can actually be for you in streamlining your business management!
Smart BPMN design:
· Bonita Studio meets the Business Process Management Notation standard (BPMN) challenge with a simple, intuitive and graphical solution.
Draw quickly with the context palette:
· Draw directly on the whiteboard, step by step, using the context palette. Click on any step to drag the next element into place. No need to click back and forth from the whiteboard to a separate palette. The more you use the context palette, the more you'll wonder how you ever did without it.
Connect with everything:
· Bonita Studio comes with a large number of ready-to-use connectors - for databases, messaging and more. If what you need isn't already there, it's easy to add new connectors and share them with the Bonita Open Source BPM community.
Fast and robust "brain":
· Bonita Open Solution comes with a generic and extensible engine to integrate new services or standards that may emerge in BPM. The Bonita Execution Engine is flexible enough to adapt easily to any Information Systems architecture, from simple to complex. And it's powerful enough to support intensive workload.
Run your application with a click:
· Ready to run your process-based application? It's easy. Just click the run button in Bonita Studio. Get a production application up and running in a day. Really. Design the process, connect to your information systems, and click to run the application.
As easy as your inbox:
· Bonita Open Solution reinvents the user experience with an intuitive "inbox" interface. Manage your tasks easily and quickly; organize your work; follow up your tasks and cases; collaborate with your team, customers, and partners.