MSS Code Factory is a genetic expert system that achieves the level of artificial intelligence by producing an adaptation of it's own rule-based expert system technology ...
CMSort 2.01Freeware Command Line Sort Utility CMSort
CMsort is reading records of an input file until the adjusted memory is reached. Then the records are sorted and written to a temporary file. This will be repeated until all records are processed. Finally, all
temporary files are merged into the output file.
CMSort 2.01 details
|Released:||Jul 2, 2014|
|File size:||174 kB|
|Keywords:||sort text file, text sorter, plain text, sort, sorter, mark|
CMSort for Windows 10 - Full description
Do you (still) need to sort plain text files? Do you (still) use a 16-bit DOS sort program? Are you aware of the fact that execution of 16-bit programs is no longer possible under the 64-bit versions of Windows? Do you need a true 32-bit sort program?
If at least one answer is "yes", then you should take a look at CMSort, a freeware 32-bit command line sort utility for Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7. An additional advantage of CMsort is its capability to handle not only text files with DOS/Windows end-of-line-marks, but also files with UNIX, MAC, or even mixed (!) end-of-line marks! CMsort is also able to sort files with fixed-length records.
· process DOS, WINDOWS, UNIX, or MAC text files (and mixed types)
· process files with fixed-length records
· three key types: string case sensitive, string case insensitive, number
· supports multi-part keys
· each (part-) key can be defined as ascending or descending
· optionally ignore blank or empty records
· optionally ignore records with duplicate keys
· optionally ignore records with duplicate keys and write them to separate file
· select path for temporary files
· adjust usage of physical memory
· 2 to 5 way merging
· optionally exclude header lines from sorting