JAHNABI 1.0.0jahnabi is a assamese unicode typing tool
AHNABI is a small utility for MS Windows(Xp sp2 or later) written in DOTNET( needs .NET 2.0 or 4.0) to help you to write in Assamese language using Unicode standard. The tool is free and very easy to use. No need to install either. Minimize to system tray and use Control Q to switch between Assamese and English and vice versa.
JAHNABI 1.0.0 details
|Released:||Jun 9, 2011|
|File size:||460 kB|
|Keywords:||jahnabi, assamese unicode typing tool, assamese writing software, assamese type software, assamese script free download, assamese keyboard|
Windows 10 Blog
- Recent Windows 10 updates may have caused a number of problems. Microsoft has released a cumulative fix
- Turn the Start menu unrecognizable
- The autumn “big” version of Windows should be released this week. What’s new?
- Recovering Windows 10 from the Cloud: How it Really Works
- Windows 10 is on 900 million devices
JAHNABI for Windows 10 - Full description
jahnabi is a windows based tool to write in assamese language using unicode. No installation or prior experience required. Very easy to use. You are set within 5 minutes of trying your hand with the tool. Use Control Q to switch between English and Assamese language. The help file link is provided. You can minimize the software to the windows taskbar while working The software requires dotnet framework 2.0 or 4.0 which is freely downloadable from microsoft's website. The key mapping is phonetic like 'k' for 'ko' 'kh' for 'kho' etc.