Logiccode GSM SMS.Net Library 4.0Send/Read SMS, read Calls/Contacts from PC
A fastest, reliable & easy to use .Net Library that can be used to send/read/delete SMS in English/Unicode supported languages, send Wap Push, read incoming caller id & read call/contact list from PC via GSM mobile/modem using Bluetooth/usb/infrared. This control has very wide range of features and good stability thus making it perfect choice for mobile messaging applications like sending product updates to customers, exam results etc.
Logiccode GSM SMS.Net Library 4.0 details
|Released:||Apr 23, 2020|
|File size:||317 kB|
|Keywords:||send sms, receive sms, dll, wap push, service indication, activex, gsm modem, gsm phone, sms, component, control, gsm, modem, miss call, caller id, phone, cellphone, text message, unicode, COM, visual basic, .net, delphi, c++, asp, nokia, motorola, sony|
Windows 10 Blog
- Better firewall settings in Windows 10
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
Logiccode GSM SMS.Net Library for Windows 10 - Full description
- Supports any ETSI GSM 07.05/07.07 compatible GSM modems such as Wavecom, Nokia, Sony-Ericsson, Siemens, Motorola etc and mobile phones having a modem and that supports AT commands such as Nokia, Sony-Ericsson, Motorola, Siemens, Samsung etc. - Very High Speed in sending of messages (10-12 SMS per minute on 2G, 15-17 per min on 2.5G, 30-32 per min on 3G, 40-42 per min on 4G depending upon various network factors. Fastest SMS library in the market. - Allows sending of WAP Push (Service Indication) message. - Allows reading and deleting of messages. - Allows reading of sim/phone contacts as well as dialled/received/missed call list, reading delivery reports from supported devices - Supports several communication modes such as Serial Port, Bluetooth and Infrared. - Call dial and hang up - Read incoming caller ID.. - Reading and setting of GSM modem/phone parameters such as Battery Level , SIM PIN etc. - Send USSD to get prepaid balance, validity of sim etc. - Supports regular text messages i.e. 160 character length messages with 7-bit character (default GSM alphabet) encoding, 8-bit ANSI encoding (140 char) and Unicode (16-bit UCS2) encoding (70 char multilingual messages like Hindi, Arabic etc. - Supports concatenated text messages. - Supports sending flash (alert) messages that are immediately displayed on destination phone screen. - Delivery reports of SMS sent (not supported in some GSM phones/modems). - Supports sending of extra commands to modem (similar to a terminal). - Can specify validity period of the text message. - Allows setting of time interval between two consecutive short messages to avoid SMS delivery failure during network congestion. - Allows setting of number of retries in case SMS delivery failure occurs when sending text message in first attempt. - Suitable for mobile messaging applications like sending product updates to customers, exam /admission results to students, sending ringtones url, etc.