SmartGit is an efficient user interface for Git, focussing on simplicity and targeting non-experts and people ... command line usage. The current version of SmartGit supports those Git features which are required for ...
SmartGit 19.1.3The Easy-to-Use Portable Git-Client
SmartGit is an efficient user interface for Git, focussing on simplicity and targeting non-experts and people who prefer a graphical application over command line usage. SmartGit does not aim to be a 1:1 translation of command line Git. Anyway, the lack of certain features is not by intention but simply because they have not yet been implemented.
SmartGit 19.1.3 details
|Released:||Sep 12, 2019|
|File size:||88.80 MB|
|Keywords:||Git client, Git GUI, Git front-end, Git, GUI, front-end|
Windows 10 Blog
- Microsoft has confirmed the problem with the Windows 10 update, will fix it in the middle of the September
- Microsoft has changed plans for Flash, it will support it a little longer
- New Edge available in beta version, according to Microsoft it is ready
- VLC fixed a number of bugs, update
- Guide: Convert Videos to Different Formats and Download HD/4K Videos with Super Speed
SmartGit for Windows 10 - Full description
SmartGit is an efficient user interface for Git, focussing on simplicity and targeting non-experts and people who prefer a graphical application over command line usage. SmartGit/Hg is a powerful tool for the developers who want to manage their source code by using Git or other versioning systems. This client software allows you to access the online repository, make changes and push new commits with minimum effort. SmartGit/Hg is a valuable tool for programmers who use the Git, Mercurial or Subversion versioning systems. It can also work with multiple hosting providers such as GitHub, Bitbucket or Codebase which makes it easier to integrate in existing projects.
The current version of SmartGit supports those Git features which are required for the every-day work in software development projects, most notably:
* Virtually all local working tree operations
* Status, diff, log
* Push, pull, fetch (for all protocols)
* Tag and branch management
* Merge, cherry-pick, rebase
* Stash management
* Submodule support
* Basic Git-SVN support (to use SmartGit as SVN client)