MDI to TIFF File Converter 1.0Convert one or more MDI files to TIFF
MDI to TIFF File Converter is a command line tool, which allows you to convert one or more MDI files to TIFF. MDI is a proprietary file format of MODI (Microsoft Office Document Imaging), which was deprecated as part of Office 2010.
MDI to TIFF File Converter 1.0 details
|Released:||Jul 16, 2012|
|File size:||1.90 MB|
|Keywords:||MDI converter, MDI to TIFF, TIFF creator, MDI2TIFF, converter, conversion|
Windows 10 Blog
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
- Windows 7 has the last month of its life. What this means for users
- Recent Windows 10 updates may have caused a number of problems. Microsoft has released a cumulative fix
MDI to TIFF File Converter for Windows 10 - Full description
MDI to TIFF File Converter is a command line tool, which allows you to convert one or more MDI files to TIFF. MDI is a proprietary file format of MODI (Microsoft Office Document Imaging), which was deprecated as part of Office 2010. This conversion tool will allow you to view MDI files after they are converted to TIFF. TIFF files may be viewed using a variety of image viewing programs, such as the Windows Fax and Image Viewer.
To install this download:
Download the file by clicking the Download button and save the file to your hard disk.
Download MDI2TIFConverter.exe to a temporary directory.
Run MDI2TIFConverter.exe. The files will be extracted to %ProgramFiles(x86)%modiconv
To run the program, open a command prompt and navigate to the modiconv directory. Run “mdi2tif –help” to get started