Open Contacts 22.214.171.1240Addressbook program for managing contact info
Open Contacts is an advanced address book program for managing contact info of individuals and organizations with relationships.
Distributed as freeware, the program was designed for people who need more beyond legacy address book programs in order to improve dynamic interactions with contacts.
Open Contacts 126.96.36.1990 details
|Released:||Jan 7, 2014|
|File size:||5.70 MB|
|Keywords:||contact organizer, contact manager, address book program, address book, organizer, organize|
Windows 10 Blog
- Better firewall settings in Windows 10
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
Open Contacts Awards
Open Contacts for Windows 10 - Full description
Open Contacts is an advanced address book program for managing contact info of individuals and organizations with relationships. Distributed as freeware, the program was designed for people who need more beyond oridinary address book programs in order to improve dynamic interactions with contacts. In addition, with SyncML for Open Contacts and a Funambol server, you may synchronize contact info with smart phone, PDA and Web address books etc.
* Unlimited data fields to store any contact info. Along with predefined fields, you may add unlimited data fields grouped by section.
* Manage relationships between individuals, organizations and departments.
* Comprehensive Categories. You may click on a category to view contacts of the category, or right click to list contacts of subcategories recursively.
* Search through any data field, and search birthday of people.
* Interact with Windows applications of telephony, Skype, emailing or Web/File browsing etc.
* Map service with Google Maps. You may use either single line address or multi-line address. Yahoo Maps and Microsoft Live Maps are also supported through custom action plug-in programs.
* Print contact info and labels on papers of different sizes.
* Import from MS Outlook, Outlook Express (WAB), Eudora, Netscape/Mozilla Thunderbird, XML (xCard), CSV, LDIF, Vista and vCard.
* Export to indented text, CSV, Excel, vCard, XML (xCard), HTML, hCard and XFN (XHTML Friends Network).
* Portable. You may bring your address book database and the program in an external device such as a USB flash disk, and run the program on any Windows PC.
* LAN supports for multiple users in Local Area Network, using true Client/Server architecture.
Advanced Topics of Open Contacts:
* The address book data is yours
* Build your own portable PIM
* Extract contact info to clipboard
* How to deal with duplicated contact names
* Innovative and handy features
* Tips and scenarios
* Different ways of running Open Contacts
* Backup your precious data
* Managing relationships
* Was Open Contacts designed for you?
* Advices to Seniors
* Twisting Open Contacts
* Export to CSV accepted by different information system
* Hidden Powers
* Open Contacts is friendly to animals.