ORM Designer is a visual database designing tool with full support of ORM frameworks. ORM Designer was created to replace kilobytes of text definitions with easy-to-use ...
Portable RazorSQL 7.2.5Query, Edit, Browse, and Manage Databases
The Portable RazorSQL application can help you query, update, navigate, and manage all major databases. With Portable RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator, you can run SQL scripts, visually edit, create, alter, and view tables, import and export data, build queries with a query builder tool, and navigate databases with the database navigator.
Portable RazorSQL 7.2.5 details
|Author:||Richardson Software, LLC|
|Released:||Apr 11, 2017|
|File size:||49.30 MB|
|Keywords:||SQL Editor, Database Manager, Database Editor, Edit, Editor, Database|
Portable RazorSQL Awards
Portable RazorSQL for Windows 10 - Full description
The Portable RazorSQL application can help you query, update, navigate, and manage all major databases.
With Portable RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator, you can run SQL scripts, visually edit, create, alter, and view tables, import and export data, build queries with a query builder tool, and navigate databases with the database navigator. It even comes with a built-in relational database engine that requires no configuration.
Advanced Connection Features:
· Built-in support for DB2, Derby / JavaDB, Firebird, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, and Sybase SQL Anywhere. Also can connect to any database that supports JDBC or ODBC (Windows only) such as Access, Daffodil, H2, Ingres, Interbase, Mimer SQL, Mckoi, Paradox, Pervasive, Pointbase, Solid, and Teradata.
· MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MS SQL Server PHP bridges for connecting to MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases via PHP. Allows remote access to MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server databases running behind PHP enabled web servers
· A MS SQL Server ASP bridge for connecting to SQL Server databases via ASP. Allows remote access to SQL Server databases running behind ASP enabled web servers
· A RazorSQL JDBC Bridge for connecting to databases via a JEE/J2EE Application Server or Servlet Container
Database and SQL Tools:
· Create, Alter, and Drop Tables and Views
· Create and Drop Indexes and Sequences
· Create and Drop Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
· Create and Drop Databases and Users
· Edit Table Tool
· Edit Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
· Describe Tables and Views
· Generate DDL Tool for generating table, view, and index DDL.
· View contents of Tables and Views
· View contents of Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
· SQL Query Builder for Select, Insert, Update, and Delete Statements
· Export Data in text, HTML, XML, Excel, delimited file format or as insert statements
· Import Data into tables from delimited files, Excel files, or fixed width files
· Execute Stored Procedures
· SQL Explain Plan Tool
· SQL Query Scheduler
· Compare Table Data or Query Results
· File Compare Tool
· Zip Utility for viewing/extracting Zip and Jar files
· File System Browser
· Database Meta Data Viewer (Functions, Types, etc.)
· Command Line Interface for running RazorSQL tools from the command line.
· Auto Completion for tables and columns
· Automatic Column Lookup
· Automatic Table Lookup
· SQL Formatter
· Support for parameterized queries
· Execute, Execute Fetch All, and Execute Batch functions
· Multi-Tabular Display of Query Results
· Sortable Query Results
· Filterable Query Results
· Searchable Query Results
· SQL History for All Queries, and Query Logging Per Connection
· Auto-function lookup for all supported programming languages and auto-method lookup for Java and JSP
· Query List, Tag List, and Function / Method List options for clickable display of queries, tags, or functions / methods contained in the editor
· File tools such as head, tail, get section, search / regex search, move, copy, rename, delete, size, and get info.
· SQL Favorites for quickly and easily inserting commonly used queries into the editor
· Key Ahead functionality for one-click population of user-defined text
· Regular Expression Find, Find/Replace, Find/Replace in Files
· Bracket Matching, Tag Matching, and Goto Line commands
· Printing Support for Editor Content and Query Results
· Support for dozens of file encodings
· Built-in and Custom User Templates
· Connection Keep-Alive
· Plugin API (Allows users to add custom functionality to RazorSQL)