... offers a solution to users who want to print multiple HTML files. Add files individually, by folder, ... by drag and drop and click to batch print. You can use a PDF printer to convert ...
Print Distributor 2019.12.3.1119Route and control your printed output
Print to file with a flexible naming system which allows you to include date, user and document information in the path. Virtual printers created by Print Distributor look exactly like a normal printer to your user's making the whole system very reliable and support free. Load balancing improves the reliability of your printing by distributing prints across a group of printers.
Print Distributor 2019.12.3.1119 details
|Author:||Frogmore Computer Services Ltd|
|Released:||Dec 4, 2019|
|File size:||3.00 MB|
|Keywords:||enhance printing, virtual printer manager, print management, distribute, archive, route|
Windows 10 Blog
- Recent Windows 10 updates may have caused a number of problems. Microsoft has released a cumulative fix
- Turn the Start menu unrecognizable
- The autumn “big” version of Windows should be released this week. What’s new?
- Recovering Windows 10 from the Cloud: How it Really Works
- Windows 10 is on 900 million devices
Print Distributor Awards
Print Distributor for Windows 10 - Full description
Use Print Distributor to distribute, archive, route and control your printed output. Easily create virtual printers to manage the output from any application. Install on client PC's running Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 or centrally on a server running Windows Server 2003 or 2008. Print Distributor Manager comes with support for defining multiple actions for virtual printers. The program can be used to create documents, to run programs or scripts, to send emails, or to run an action under a different user account. The tool includes the support for combining multiple small documents into a single one. Called Accumulate, it has been designed to hold back printing jobs and perform them at once, thus creating a single document.
· Print to file with a flexible naming system which allows you to include date, user and document information in the path.
· Virtual printers created by Print Distributor look exactly like a normal printer to your user's making the whole system very reliable and support free.
· Load balancing improves the reliability of your printing by distributing prints across a group of printers.
· Scripting support lets you write your own rules for controlling the routing and processing of documents using simple snippets of VBScript code.
· An easy to use manager application means you don't need a technical background to install and configure Print Distributor.
· Flexible actions allow you to send copies of prints to as many locations as you require.
· Print to email to deliver your documents where they are required.