Print Distributor 2020.3.19.1405Route and control your printed output
Print to file with a flexible naming system which allows you to include date, user and document information in the path. Virtual printers created by Print Distributor look exactly like a normal printer to your user's making the whole system very reliable and support free. Load balancing improves the reliability of your printing by distributing prints across a group of printers.
Print Distributor 2020.3.19.1405 details
|Author:||Frogmore Computer Services Ltd|
|Released:||Mar 20, 2020|
|File size:||3.00 MB|
|Keywords:||enhance printing, virtual printer manager, print management, distribute, archive, route|
Windows 10 Blog
- Better firewall settings in Windows 10
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
Print Distributor Awards
Print Distributor for Windows 10 - Full description
Use Print Distributor to distribute, archive, route and control your printed output. Easily create virtual printers to manage the output from any application. Install on client PC's running Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 or centrally on a server running Windows Server 2003 or 2008. Print Distributor Manager comes with support for defining multiple actions for virtual printers. The program can be used to create documents, to run programs or scripts, to send emails, or to run an action under a different user account. The tool includes the support for combining multiple small documents into a single one. Called Accumulate, it has been designed to hold back printing jobs and perform them at once, thus creating a single document.
· Print to file with a flexible naming system which allows you to include date, user and document information in the path.
· Virtual printers created by Print Distributor look exactly like a normal printer to your user's making the whole system very reliable and support free.
· Load balancing improves the reliability of your printing by distributing prints across a group of printers.
· Scripting support lets you write your own rules for controlling the routing and processing of documents using simple snippets of VBScript code.
· An easy to use manager application means you don't need a technical background to install and configure Print Distributor.
· Flexible actions allow you to send copies of prints to as many locations as you require.
· Print to email to deliver your documents where they are required.