This application allows the user to view and rename, individually, a set of PDF documents. Files are first selected. Next, each file is viewed in sequence. The user types a new file ...
PSPP 0.10.1-g1082b8Statistical analysis of sampled data
PSPP is an application designed to analyze sampled data and perform descriptive statistics, T-tests, linear regression, and non-parametric tests. PSPP lets you compute variables, count occurrences of values within cases, rank cases, recode data into the same variables or different ones, run pending transformation tasks, analyze frequencies, compare means, run a reliability evaluation, create ROC curves, and more.
PSPP 0.10.1-g1082b8 details
|Released:||Jul 12, 2016|
|File size:||22.80 MB|
|Keywords:||data analyzer, linear regression, non-parametric test, view, viewer, analyze|
Windows 10 Blog
- Microsoft has confirmed the problem with the Windows 10 update, will fix it in the middle of the September
- Microsoft has changed plans for Flash, it will support it a little longer
- New Edge available in beta version, according to Microsoft it is ready
- VLC fixed a number of bugs, update
- Guide: Convert Videos to Different Formats and Download HD/4K Videos with Super Speed
PSPP for Windows 10 - Full description
PSPP is a program for statistical analysis of sampled data. It is a Free replacement for the proprietary program SPSS, and appears very similar to it with a few exceptions. PSPP is an application designed to analyze sampled data and perform descriptive statistics, T-tests, linear regression, and non-parametric tests. PSPP lets you compute variables, count occurrences of values within cases, rank cases, recode data into the same variables or different ones, run pending transformation tasks, analyze frequencies, compare means, run a reliability evaluation, create ROC curves, and more.
The most important of these exceptions are, that there are no “time bombs”; your copy of PSPP will not “expire” or deliberately stop working in the future. Neither are there any artificial limits on the number of cases or variables which you can use. There are no additional packages to purchase in order to get “advanced” functions; all functionality that PSPP currently supports is in the core package. The application is very light on the system resources, using a little amount of CPU and RAM. It has a good reaction speed and is stable. We have not come across any issues in our tests, since the tool did not hang or crash. The bottom line is that PSPP is free, and it caters to experienced users who want to analyze sampled data and perform tests in a friendly working environment.
PSPP can perform descriptive statistics, T-tests, linear regression and non-parametric tests. Its backend is designed to perform its analyses as fast as possible, regardless of the size of the input data. You can use PSPP with its graphical interface or the more traditional syntax commands.
· Supports over 1 billion cases.
· Supports over 1 billion variables.
· Syntax and data files are compatible with SPSS.
· Choice of terminal or graphical user interface.
· Choice of text, postscript or html output formats.
· Inter-operates with Gnumeric, OpenOffice.Org and other free software.
· Easy data import from spreadsheets, text files and database sources.
· Fast statistical procedures, even on very large data sets.
· Fully indexed user manual.