Stellarium for Windows (x64 bit) 0.17.0Stellarium is a free open source planetarium
Stellarium allows users to select the projection mode (fish-eye, cylinder, Mercator), view landscapes from different world locations and add new ones from ZIP archives, and learn about different sky cultures. The objects can be viewed with the use of a telescope, which can be configured in terms of name, focal length and diameter.
Stellarium for Windows (x64 bit) 0.17.0 details
|Released:||Dec 28, 2017|
|File size:||172.00 MB|
|Keywords:||x64 planetarium, x64 free planetarium, x64 planetarium software, x64 planetarium tools, planetarium program x64, free planetarium software x64, free planetarium program x64, x64 free planetarium tools, Windows x64|
Windows 10 Blog
Stellarium for Windows (x64 bit) Awards
Stellarium for Windows (x64 bit) for Windows 10 - Full description
Stellarium for Windows (x64 bit) is a free open source planetarium for your computer. It shows a realistic sky in 3D, just like what you see with the naked eye, binoculars or a telescope.
It is being used in planetarium projectors. Just set your coordinates and go.
* default catalogue of over 600,000 stars
* extra catalogues with more than 210 million stars
* asterisms and illustrations of the constellations
* constellations for twelve different cultures
* images of nebulae (full Messier catalogue)
* realistic Milky Way
* very realistic atmosphere, sunrise and sunset
* the planets and their satellites
* a powerful zoom
* time control
* multilingual interface
* fisheye projection for planetarium domes
* spheric mirror projection for your own low-cost dome
* all new graphical interface and extensive keyboard control
* telescope control
* equatorial and azimuthal grids
* star twinkling
* shooting stars
* eclipse simulation
* skinnable landscapes, now with spheric panorama projection
* plugin system adding artifical satellites, ocular simulation, telescope configuration and more
* ability to add new solar system objects from online resources...
* add your own deep sky objects, landscapes, constellation images, scripts...