TekSMTP 1.5.2TekSMTP is a SMTP/POP3 server
TekSMTP is a SMTP/POP3 server runs under Windows (Vista, Windows 7/8/10, 2008-2019 Server). TekSMTP consists of a GUI (TekSMTP Manager) and a service application.
TekSMTP 1.5.2 details
|Released:||Jan 6, 2020|
|File size:||2.63 MB|
|Keywords:||TekSMTP, SMTP, POP3, TLS, Anti-SPAM|
Windows 10 Blog
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
- Windows 7 has the last month of its life. What this means for users
TekSMTP for Windows 10 - Full description
TekSMTP is a SMTP/POP3 server runs under Windows (Vista, Windows 7/8/10, 2008-2019 Server). TekSMTP consists of a GUI (TekSMTP Manager) and a service application. Major features; Simple design and easy to use user interface, Simple interface for user definitions, Multi domain operation, TLS support for both POP3 and SMTP, Customizable SMTP ports, Black listing and RBL for anti-spam, POP3 password discovery for migration, Performance monitoring through Windows Performance Monitor. TekSMTP can query RBL databases to filter SPAM messages. You can specify your own DNS black lists. Some RBL systems require connecting them directly. You can also check validity of sender domain. TekSMTP supports SPF. You can process incoming e-mails by defining your rule sets.