... Maple will display a flag corresponding to the language used by the active keyboard layout. Aml Maple ... have to switch their keyboard layout between multiple languages. It displays the currently active language as part ...
tlCorpus 220.127.116.1133A Corpus Query Software application
No serious language specialist today does work without the aid of Corpus Query Software to readily and rapidly study actual language usage. The tlCorpus Corpus Query Software brings the efficiency and professionalism of the TLex Lexicography Software to corpus work.
tlCorpus 18.104.22.16833 details
|Author:||TshwaneDJe Software and Translation|
|Released:||Nov 26, 2019|
|File size:||53.20 MB|
|Keywords:||concordance software, Corpus Query software, language concordance, concordance, language, Corpus Query|
Windows 10 Blog
- Recent Windows 10 updates may have caused a number of problems. Microsoft has released a cumulative fix
- Turn the Start menu unrecognizable
- The autumn “big” version of Windows should be released this week. What’s new?
- Recovering Windows 10 from the Cloud: How it Really Works
- Windows 10 is on 900 million devices
tlCorpus for Windows 10 - Full description
No serious language specialist today does work without the aid of Corpus Query Software to readily and rapidly study actual language usage. The tlCorpus Corpus Query Software brings the efficiency and professionalism of the TLex Lexicography Software to corpus work. A language corpus is made up of numerous pieces of authentic text, useful especially for studying the changes that occur in a language and the frequency or disappearance of certain words in written or spoken language, but it also provides insight into the culture and history of a particular nation.
tlCorpus allows users to paste text from clipboard or add it by importing various files. The supported formats are quite numerous, such as HTML, TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, RTF, CHM, MOBI, EPUB or POS. This ensures the use of authentic texts as well as an coverage of several fields of human activity. tlCorpus is a great utility, as it offers users professional tools for analyzing languages and generating word lists, in an efficient and reliable manner, saving them a lot of valuable time.
· Fully internationalized (full Unicode support; supports all languages)
· Immediate search word "collocation summary" feature
· Takes advantage of modern multi-core CPUs for speed gains!
· Auto-detection functionality of languages and encodings helps simplify setup
· Supports recent comprehensive BCP 47 language codes
· Extensive file and overall corpus statistics, including TTR (Type-Token Ratios)
· Integration with TLex dictionary compilation software
· Large file support (> 4GB)