Studio Clean™ is a DirectX and VST compatible plug-in suite for use in host applications such as audio editing or processing software. It consists of ...
Anvil Studio 2018.10.01Manipulate and record MIDI files
Anvil Studio is a lightweight Windows application designed to help you record, play, and compose MIDI files, as well as mix multiple tracks into a single audio file. Anvil Studio lets you apply audio effects and filters (e.g. High-pass, Low-pass), use VU meters, zoom in of the sample level, and split a stereo audio into two mono tracks. Anvil Studio offers a wide range of features designed to help you record, play, edit, and compose MIDI files.
Anvil Studio 2018.10.01 details
|Released:||Oct 15, 2018|
|File size:||3.50 MB|
|Keywords:||record music, compose music, MIDI creator, MIDI, recorder, compose|
Anvil Studio Awards
Anvil Studio for Windows 10 - Full description
Anvil Studio is a handy program designed for people who want to: record music with MIDI and Audio equipment, compose music for MIDI and Audio equipment, sequence music with MIDI equipment, or play with music using a computer and sound card.
· Editors: Staff, Lyrics, Piano Roll, Drum, Loops, Audio, Events.
· File formats: standard .MID and .WAV files.
· Includes extensive integrated help.
Piano Roll / Rhythm editor with:
· multi-level loops
· loops can refer to notes, other loops, samples, or Riffs.
· Import, record and edit audio samples and play them like drums.
· any note duration down to 1/128th notes.
· dynamic editing while the song is playing, making it easier to experiment with rhythms.
· duplet, quintuplet, and septuplet notes.
· Enter notes from external MIDI device, on-screen guitar fret board, on-screen piano keyboard, or by dragging notes to the staff.
· Per-track On/Mute/Solo, device, instrument, channel, fader, pan, and effects controls.
For screens larger than 800 x 600, it shows:
· up to 25 tracks of information displayed at the same time.
· zoomed-out view of notes and wave data for all tracks at the same time.
· option to play notes as mouse moves over them, making it easier to quickly locate a spot in the song.
· Dynamically change track volumes, mutes, instruments, and effects properties while a song continues to play.
· Fast loading and scrolling of large MIDI files.
· Time and Duration fields display time in Minute:Second:Frame(SMPTE), or Measure:Beat:Ticks, or sample format.
· Metronome includes tempo, lead-in, and accent beat attributes.
· Add Cue points for quickly positioning to a desired spot in the song.
· Play list for playing hours of different song files.
· File/Truncate menu to shorten the duration of .MID files.
· File/Merge Song menu for copying tracks between .MID files.
· Add standard music notation including: slur, crescendo, decrescendo, fermata, trill, repeat, D.C., D.S., segno, coda, prima volta, seconda volta, pp, p, mp, mf, f, ff
· User-defined keyboard shortcuts.
· Control Record/Play/Stop functions remotely using any MIDI controllers such as a Foot Switch, Modulation wheel.
· Free version has built-in patch-library support for SoundFont®-compatible sound cards.
· Supports the Tascam US-428 External Mixing console.
· Runs on Windows 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Vista (32-bit versions)
· ASIO, VST, VST-Instrument, and Automation support with optional Pro-Mix accessory.
· Free version allows you to record and edit a single, stereo or mono, one minute audio track.
· Optional $19 Multi-Audio 1/8 accessory allows you to record and mix up to 8 stereo/mono audio tracks, where recording time is limited by available free disk space.
· Uses Windows Audio Format Converters to import/export WMA and other audio formats.
· Mix audio files with different formats (bits per sample, samples per second).
· Controls for sound-card configuration.
· Mix all tracks down to a single .WAV file.
· Set record and play start and end times to control which range get recorded for Punch-in to re-record over mistakes.
· Record audio tracks from any sound card's Mono, Left, Right or Stereo channels, from any soundcard source including Microphone, Line-In, CD-Audio, etc.
· Audio effects: native reverb, native EQ, third-party DirectX effects.
· Audio filters: zero-range, pitch change, volume change, pan, filtering, reverse, normalize (to maximize a track's head-room), low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, and band-stop.
· VU meters
· Zoom in to the sample level
· Per-sample Volume, Pan and Reverb controls
· Record an Audio device's Left or Right channel to a track by itself.
· Mix stereo and mono Audio tracks in the same song to a stereo or mono mix.
· Split a stereo audio track into two mono tracks.
· Change audio tracks between Mono and Stereo without erasing the track.
· Paste Stereo to Mono and Mono to Stereo.
· Import .WAV files to audio tracks or sampled rhythms.