... a cross-platform alternative to commercial programs like FL Studio, which allow you to produce music with your computer. This includes the creation of melodies and ...
Anvil Studio 2018.01.01Manipulate and record MIDI files
Anvil Studio is a lightweight Windows application designed to help you record, play, and compose MIDI files, as well as mix multiple tracks into a single audio file. Anvil Studio lets you apply audio effects and filters (e.g. High-pass, Low-pass), use VU meters, zoom in of the sample level, and split a stereo audio into two mono tracks. Anvil Studio offers a wide range of features designed to help you record, play, edit, and compose MIDI files.
Anvil Studio 2018.01.01 details
|Released:||Nov 14, 2017|
|File size:||3.50 MB|
|Keywords:||record music, compose music, MIDI creator, MIDI, recorder, compose|
Anvil Studio Awards
Anvil Studio for Windows 10 - Full description
Anvil Studio is a handy program designed for people who want to: record music with MIDI and Audio equipment, compose music for MIDI and Audio equipment, sequence music with MIDI equipment, or play with music using a computer and sound card.
· Editors: Staff, Lyrics, Piano Roll, Drum, Loops, Audio, Events.
· File formats: standard .MID and .WAV files.
· Includes extensive integrated help.
Piano Roll / Rhythm editor with:
· multi-level loops
· loops can refer to notes, other loops, samples, or Riffs.
· Import, record and edit audio samples and play them like drums.
· any note duration down to 1/128th notes.
· dynamic editing while the song is playing, making it easier to experiment with rhythms.
· duplet, quintuplet, and septuplet notes.
· Enter notes from external MIDI device, on-screen guitar fret board, on-screen piano keyboard, or by dragging notes to the staff.
· Per-track On/Mute/Solo, device, instrument, channel, fader, pan, and effects controls.
For screens larger than 800 x 600, it shows:
· up to 25 tracks of information displayed at the same time.
· zoomed-out view of notes and wave data for all tracks at the same time.
· option to play notes as mouse moves over them, making it easier to quickly locate a spot in the song.
· Dynamically change track volumes, mutes, instruments, and effects properties while a song continues to play.
· Fast loading and scrolling of large MIDI files.
· Time and Duration fields display time in Minute:Second:Frame(SMPTE), or Measure:Beat:Ticks, or sample format.
· Metronome includes tempo, lead-in, and accent beat attributes.
· Add Cue points for quickly positioning to a desired spot in the song.
· Play list for playing hours of different song files.
· File/Truncate menu to shorten the duration of .MID files.
· File/Merge Song menu for copying tracks between .MID files.
· Add standard music notation including: slur, crescendo, decrescendo, fermata, trill, repeat, D.C., D.S., segno, coda, prima volta, seconda volta, pp, p, mp, mf, f, ff
· User-defined keyboard shortcuts.
· Control Record/Play/Stop functions remotely using any MIDI controllers such as a Foot Switch, Modulation wheel.
· Free version has built-in patch-library support for SoundFont®-compatible sound cards.
· Supports the Tascam US-428 External Mixing console.
· Runs on Windows 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Vista (32-bit versions)
· ASIO, VST, VST-Instrument, and Automation support with optional Pro-Mix accessory.
· Free version allows you to record and edit a single, stereo or mono, one minute audio track.
· Optional $19 Multi-Audio 1/8 accessory allows you to record and mix up to 8 stereo/mono audio tracks, where recording time is limited by available free disk space.
· Uses Windows Audio Format Converters to import/export WMA and other audio formats.
· Mix audio files with different formats (bits per sample, samples per second).
· Controls for sound-card configuration.
· Mix all tracks down to a single .WAV file.
· Set record and play start and end times to control which range get recorded for Punch-in to re-record over mistakes.
· Record audio tracks from any sound card's Mono, Left, Right or Stereo channels, from any soundcard source including Microphone, Line-In, CD-Audio, etc.
· Audio effects: native reverb, native EQ, third-party DirectX effects.
· Audio filters: zero-range, pitch change, volume change, pan, filtering, reverse, normalize (to maximize a track's head-room), low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, and band-stop.
· VU meters
· Zoom in to the sample level
· Per-sample Volume, Pan and Reverb controls
· Record an Audio device's Left or Right channel to a track by itself.
· Mix stereo and mono Audio tracks in the same song to a stereo or mono mix.
· Split a stereo audio track into two mono tracks.
· Change audio tracks between Mono and Stereo without erasing the track.
· Paste Stereo to Mono and Mono to Stereo.
· Import .WAV files to audio tracks or sampled rhythms.