Ipswitch WS_FTP Home 12.2Web publishing, photos, music, video sharing
WS_FTP Home is the ideal file transfer solution for personal use, offering a cost-effective way to quickly and easily transfer files of any type and size to any FTP server. The WS_FTP Home software does more than basic FTP solutions and offers a level of reliability and technical support not available with free software alternatives.
Ipswitch WS_FTP Home 12.2 details
|Released:||Mar 4, 2010|
|File size:||14.34 MB|
|Keywords:||share, photo, video, music, interntet, file, home|
Windows 10 Blog
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
- Windows 7 has the last month of its life. What this means for users
Ipswitch WS_FTP Home Awards
Ipswitch WS_FTP Home for Windows 10 - Full description
Whether publishing a blog, updating photos at an online auction site, or simply sharing photos, videos, or music with friends, Internet users need a file transfer client that is fast, inexpensive, simple, and reliable.
WS_FTP Home is the ideal file transfer solution for personal use, offering a cost-effective way to quickly and easily transfer files of any type and size to any FTP server. The WS_FTP Home software does more than basic FTP solutions and offers a level of reliability and technical support not available with free software alternatives. This low-cost solution is:
* Simple. WS_FTP Home works right out of the box and installation takes less than five minutes. A short video will help you get started and features such as our Connection Wizard and drag-and-drop tool make moving files virtually effortless.
* Functional. Perform multiple transfers at once, use the integrated Windows desktop search engine to locate files, and keep records of your file transfer activities.
* Secure. Protect your files during transit with basic 128-bit encryption over SSL/FTPS connections, and use CRC32 and MD5 integrity checking to verify that transferred files have not been compromised during transport.
* Flexible. Transfer files over FTP, SSL, FTPS protocols, and customize the interface with a personal look and feel.