Zortam Mp3 Media Studio is all-in-one Mp3 application suite. It has ... Ripper, Mp3 to Wav converter. With Zortam Mp3 Media Studio you can batch auto tag your Mp3 ...
MediaPortal 2.1.3 FinalVery advanced Multi MediaCenter / HTPC
Even though most media can be easily accessed over the Internet, a computer can be fully turned into a media station, completely replacing TV and radio. MediaPortal is a powerful suite of multimedia tools, specially designed to provide comfort and an enhanced visual experience. The design gives the impression of an easy to use application, which it is, but only if it is carefully configured so that all available features go hand in hand.
MediaPortal 2.1.3 Final details
|Released:||Jun 18, 2018|
|File size:||93.00 MB|
|Keywords:||Media Portal, record live TV, Multimedia Center, media, portal, Timeshifting, Media Portal|
Windows 10 Blog
MediaPortal for Windows 10 - Full description
MediaPortal transforms your PC in to a complete media solution where you can:
* Watch, schedule and record live TV - like a TiVo, but better.
* Play videos, movies, DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
* Listen to music and radio.
* Enjoy pictures, home videos or create a slideshow.
* Stream media, radio and TV to any HTPC / PC connected to your network.
* Use a remote to control your HTPC from your couch.
* Access MediaPortal from the web or mobile device.
* Check the weather, news, RSS feeds, and more.
MediaPortal is quite simply a revolution in media control, it allows you to watch, listen, read and play your media as you want to, without getting in the way, or having to learn difficult navigations systems.
MediaPortal also includes MPAR, which is a clever little addition that ensures that the playback of your videos is smooth - no more stuttering movies!
MediaPortal comes with a pretty stunning looking 'skin' (just look at those gorgeous screen shots). but you can also mix it up a little to make it even more to your liking, pop into the gallery to see how things can look.
If you are looking for something a little more advanced, MediaPortal can connect to your AVR, to fully support Dolby Digital, DTS, and other HD formats; With the correct plugins it will even connect to your home automation system, allowing you to control things directly from MediaPortal.
Current technologies are also supported, so you can sit back and enjoy that new Blu-Ray movie in full DTS in your own home, for the full cinema experience - and with our comprehensive plugins, new and emerging technologies will be supported.
New Skins - Better than ever!
The most obvious change for the 1.3.0 release is the new Titan skin, designed for users with a 16:9 display and a native resolution of 1080p. This skin has been refined during the beta and release candidate phases to provide an amazing out-of-the-box experience with MediaPortal. More information can be found in the Titan News Item. Team Titan did not stop at producing a new skin for MediaPortal. In addition to the new skin selection option, the installer also offers you the choice to install 'Titan Extended'. This is a MediaPortal Extension which adds support for many community plugins, as well as a 'Titan Skin Updater' plugin. Titan Skin Updater enables us to easily provide you with updates to the Titan skin - including bug fixes and support for new plugins - over the coming weeks and months.
Titan is great, but for those who like the old default skins, these have also been enhanced. DefaultWide is designed for users with 16:9 display and a native resolution of 720p. Default is a non-widescreen skin for users with a 4:3 display and various native resolutions.
Enhancements to the skin engine and more skin features
The following significant skin engine enhancements have been made to improve the usability and extensibility of the MediaPortal user interface:
* Skin themes - Skin designers may offer themes for their skins. By convention, a skin theme should be selectable from the Settings -> General window where the skin selection is also made. Skin themes provide the ability of the skin designer to offer such features as colour changes, font changes, layout changes or any combination of these or other special skin appearance or function related changes.
* New menubutton control - A new versatile button control for displaying a list of selectable items.
* Skin settings - Skin settings provide skins with user-definable (by the skin designer) property settings that can be leveraged for many purposes including making logical decisions about when or how controls are displayed and what the controls display. Skin settings add the capability to have significant design control over GUI customization.