The latest version, an English-Indonesian Dictionary and vice versa. Features : More that 41.000 English-Indonesian word, 35.000 Indonesian-English word and more than 64.000 ... easy user interface Fast Searching Automatic search Between English and Indonesian languages Clipboard monitoring Compact Mode Smart ...
Oxford Dictionary of English 220.127.116.11Dictionary of the English language
Offers the most comprehensive coverage of English from around the world.
Completely revised and updated to include the very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings.
Thousands of words and senses derived from the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus, giving the most complete and accurate picture of the English language today.
Oxford Dictionary of English 18.104.22.168 details
|Released:||Jul 22, 2014|
|File size:||190.86 MB|
|Keywords:||Oxford Dictionary, English Dictionary, scholarly dictionary, dictionary, vocabulary, thesaurus|
Windows 10 Blog
Oxford Dictionary of English Awards
Oxford Dictionary of English for Windows 10 - Full description
The leading single-volume English dictionary, the Oxford Dictionary of English is the foremost authority on current English usage.
* Offers the most comprehensive coverage of English from around the world
* Completely revised and updated to include the very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings
* Thousands of words and senses derived from the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus, giving the most complete and accurate picture of the English language today
* About 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, doubled with both British & American voice versions, including words with controversial pronunciation or with variant pronunciations
This edition includes thousands of brand-new words and senses, as well as up-to-date encyclopedic information.
Readership: Ideal for anyone who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English; for professionals, students, academics, and for use at work or at home.
Featuring autocomplete search to help you find words quickly by seeing search predictions that might be similar to the search terms you're typing. The search also allows various search options as:
* A ‘fuzzy filter’ when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A ‘keyword’ search for finding key words within compound words
* A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to grow your vocabulary further:
* A ‘Favorites’ feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words from the extensive library, which includes all cross-curriculum words
* History list to help you easily review the last visited words.
* See words in context with example sentences