Becky! Internet Mail is the Internet e-mail client. Since its birth ... - You can create not only multiple mailboxes but also create multiple profiles for each mailbox. ...
Pegasus Mail 4.73.639Standards-based electronic mail client
Pegasus Mail is an e-mail client that runs on computers using Microsoft Windows: by client, we mean that it interacts directly with the user, allowing mail to be sent, read, filed, printed and otherwise manipulated through a graphical interface. Probably one of the most feature-rich mail clients available, most users say that they find the program easy to use despite its richness.
Pegasus Mail 4.73.639 details
|Released:||Jun 5, 2018|
|File size:||12.00 MB|
|Keywords:||e-mail client, email client, send mail, Mail, email, e-mail, PegasusMail|
Windows 10 Blog
Pegasus Mail Awards
Pegasus Mail for Windows 10 - Full description
Pegasus Mail for Windows - Overview
Pegasus Mail: Pegasus Mail is a free, standards-based electronic mail client suitable for use by single or multiple users on single computers or on local area networks. A proven product, it has served millions of users since it was released in 1990. It is extremely feature-rich and powerful, yet remains small and fast.
Pegasus Mail is an e-mail client that runs on computers using Microsoft Windows: by client, we mean that it interacts directly with the user, allowing mail to be sent, read, filed, printed and otherwise manipulated through a graphical interface. Pegasus Mail is the best free e-mail program.
Probably one of the most feature-rich mail clients available, most users say that they find the program easy to use despite its richness.
Small and fast, Pegasus Mail can be left running permanently on the workstation and includes powerful tools to notify the user when new mail arrives.
Pegasus Mail can run on single Windows computers, or local area networks - it has special support for Novell NetWare LANs that allow it to operate intuitively and with almost no maintenance. The program also supports multiple users on a single computer.
Versions are available for both 32-bit Windows (Windows 95, 98, NT4 and 2000) and 16-bit Windows (any version of Windows 3.1 or later).
Pegasus Mail can act as a complete internal mail system on its own without needing further servers or components: it can send and receive Internet mail on its own using standard protocols (SMTP, IMAP and POP3).
By adding our Mercury Mail Transport System as a mail server, you can provide fully-integrated centralized Internet e-mail services and mailing list management for your Pegasus Mail users.
Pegasus Mail for Windows - Features:
· Security, security, security: Pegasus Mail protects you from even the worst HTML-borne virus and trojans, and protects your privacy by intercepting web bugs. Pegasus Mail is immune to *all* the exploits that affect the "other" mailer - browse your mail with genuine confidence.
· View your folders in either a multi-pane mode (like the "other" mailer) or in Pegasus Mail's powerful "classic" mode, where each folder has its own window and can be manipulated separately. Switching between these views is as simple as clicking a single button.
· Mail filtering; Pegasus Mail pioneered this in 1991, and it's still the most powerful implementation of automated rule-based filtering you'll find in a mail client.
· Content control allows you to apply comprehensive rules to trap spam and unwanted mail
· MailMerge allows you to create customized form letters to multiple recipients
· Support for all major Internet mail-related protocols - SMTP, POP3, IMAP4, LDAP, PH
· SSL Support on all protocols for secure mail access
· Distribution lists allow easy management of large mailing databases
· Support for multiple "identities" - easily-selectable groups of preference settings
· Support for multiple users on the same machine as well as on networks.
· Multiple folder formats and the ability to "mount" other users mailboxes on your desktop
· Powerful message editor with full formatting capabilities
· Full support for the Internet MIME protocol, including digests and alternative message types
· Comprehensive HTML mail generation, in a responsible form - no remote images, scripts or other nasties, just a good range of tables, images and the other formatting you need for real mail.
· Powerful, multiple addressbooks with aliasing ("nicknames") and full user detail records
· Automatic listing of local users
· Complete support for Novell NetWare local area networks, in both NDS and Bindery modes.
· Selective download allows you to preview a POP3 mailbox before downloading it.
· Offline operation allows you to read and compose your mail while you are not connected to the Internet.