Print2Email Server 10.55 B610Provide a seamless email interface
The Print2Email with PDF for Terminal Server is targeted to businesses to provide a seamless email interface to any windows application, allowing them to "print to email". Print2Email Server is based on the Black Ice printer drivers, which are the most advanced and fastest raster-image print drivers available on the market.
Print2Email Server 10.55 B610 details
|Author:||Black Ice Software, LLC|
|Released:||Jun 11, 2019|
|File size:||98.30 MB|
|Keywords:||print to email, document converter, PDF generator, printer, print, converter|
Windows 10 Blog
- Better firewall settings in Windows 10
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
Print2Email Server Awards
Print2Email Server for Windows 10 - Full description
The Print2Email with PDF for Terminal Server is targeted to businesses to provide a seamless email interface to any windows application, allowing them to "print to email". Print2Email Server is based on the Black Ice printer drivers, which are the most advanced and fastest raster-image print drivers available on the market. Any Windows application with the capability of printing can generate PDF, TIFF, JPEG, or raster-image file attachments for email using Print2Email Server.
Never before was it easier to send documents online! Send your documents to your business partners with one click by printing them through the Print2Email Server printer driver from Black Ice Software, LLC
How Print2Email Server works:
Open the document that you want to send. Print to the Print2Email Server printer driver as you would to any other printer. By default your Outlook or Exchange Address book will be launched and you can select the recipient. Once the recipient has been selected, the e-mail form will open and the document will be automatically converted to the selected file type and added as an attachment. Click on Send and the email is on the way.
Print2Email Server utilizes Black Ice Software's latest printer driver technology, which now uses User Mode drivers for increased reliability and security. We've also added direct SMTP support, which allows Print2Email Server to send via your SMTP server without the need for an email client to be installed on the PC.
Print2Email Server is fully configurable with many options. It can be set to send every document to the same e-mail address or a new recipient can be chosen each time. The file format can be specified from PDF, JPEG, TIFF monochrome, 8 bit or 24 bit color etc., and you can also set the image resolution.
Print2Email Server Control Center
Print2Email Server also includes the Black Ice License Manager (BILM). The Black Ice License Manager is a service (with User Interface) which allows system administrators to register and control registration of the software, and provides silent registration for users.
· Color PDF support
· Faster and more powerful Print2Email Server printer drivers
· RAW Data Type support for printing from QuickBooks, Quicken and older applications
· Drag & Drop printing
· Terminal server support
· Customizable Default Email Subject
· Automatic File clean-up after emails are sent
· Free version of the Black Ice TIFF Viewer is included
· Text extraction from the document. Send text only emails with no attachments
· Fastest document conversion on the market using the new Black Ice Printer Drivers
· Watermark support. Print2Email Server can add watermark to your documents before sending them
· Annotation support. Print2Email Server can add different annotations to your documents before sending them, such as custom text, the current date and time (when the document was printed and sent, and many more)
· Print2Email Server will remember these setting so you don’t have to enter them again