Rekordbox 6.1.0Managing music files with Pioneer DJ Player
rekordbox is created to work its magic with Pioneer DJ players and offers support for all the new and popular devices. It’s not really a virtual DJing tool but rather your aid when it comes to searching for tracks on your computer, creating playlists based on certain criteria, setting cue and loop points, as well as loading them into the players.
Rekordbox 6.1.0 details
|Released:||Sep 10, 2020|
|File size:||309.00 MB|
|Keywords:||managing music, playlist, player, Pioneer, music files, Pioneer DJ Player, real time|
Windows 10 Blog
- Better firewall settings in Windows 10
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
Rekordbox for Windows 10 - Full description
Rekordbox provides DJs with a complete toolkit which includes features for tune management and preparation, as well as DJ performance and feedback.Rekordbox is an application for managing music files which can be played back on a Pioneer DJ Player (i.e. CDJ-2000, CDJ-900). As a DJ, apart from having an excellent sense of rhythm and taste in music, you also need to have a well tailored music library. Very rare, if not almost gone, are the days in which your favorite DJ would show up with a couple of cases of CDs or vinyls load them, and start the party. rekordbox is created to work its magic with Pioneer DJ players and offers support for all the new and popular devices. It’s not really a virtual DJing tool but rather your aid when it comes to searching for tracks on your computer, creating playlists based on certain criteria, setting cue and loop points, as well as loading them into the players. rekordbox automatically analyzes each track you add to the library and besides BPM, it also shows you beat placement, making it easy for you to sync up the songs. Additionally, it enables you to adjust beat patterns prior to performing so you can accurately place cue points, loops and effects where you need them.
-rekordbox can be used to classify and search for music files stored on your computer and create playlists used for DJ performance.
-rekordbox allows you to detect, measure and adjust the beats, tempos (BPM) and other elements of your music files prior to performance.
-rekordbox can be used to set and store point information (for cueing, looping, hot cueing, etc.) prior to performance.
Data that has been detected and measured, as well as any points which have been set and stored using rekordbox, can be used in combination with a Pioneer DJ Player (i.e. CDJ-2000, CDJ-900) to achieve outstanding DJ performance.
1. You can deliver music files and their related data saved on rekordbox to your DJ player by using USB devices (flash memory or hard disk) without bringing your computer to the DJ booth.
2. You can load music files and their related data saved on rekordbox onto your DJ player in real time if you connect the DJ player to a computer with a LAN cable.