Scintilla 4.2.0View and edit text in a SCIntilla based text
Scintilla is a free source code editing component which includes useful features such as syntax styling, error indicators, folding, code completion, and call tips. The selection margin can contain markers like those used in debuggers to indicate breakpoints and the current line.
Scintilla 4.2.0 details
|Released:||Jul 4, 2019|
|File size:||1.73 MB|
|Keywords:||edit, editor, source code, development|
Windows 10 Blog
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
- Windows 7 has the last month of its life. What this means for users
Scintilla for Windows 10 - Full description
Scintilla is a free source code editing component. It comes with complete source code and a license that permits use in any free project or commercial product.
As well as features found in standard text editing components, Scintilla includes features especially useful when editing and debugging source code. These include support for syntax styling, error indicators, code completion and call tips. The selection margin can contain markers like those used in debuggers to indicate breakpoints and the current line. Styling choices are more open than with many editors, allowing the use of proportional fonts, bold and italics, multiple foreground and background colours and multiple fonts.