Spam Filter for ISPs 220.127.116.114A front-end for your incoming SMTP server
Spam Filter for ISPs is designed to be a front-end for your incoming SMTP server. Spam Filter for ISPs is a spam filter gateway. Spam Filter for ISPs receives all emails addressed to your domain(s) and checks if the sender is listed in one or multiple DNS-based block lists; if not, the email is passed on to your main SMTP server.
Spam Filter for ISPs 18.104.22.1684 details
|Author:||LogSat Software LLC|
|Released:||Jan 28, 2019|
|File size:||46.10 MB|
|Keywords:||SMTP server, spam filter, spam blocker, spam, filter, blocker|
Windows 10 Blog
- Better firewall settings in Windows 10
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
Spam Filter for ISPs Awards
Spam Filter for ISPs for Windows 10 - Full description
Spam Filter for ISPs is designed to be a front-end for your incoming SMTP server. Spam Filter for ISPs is a spam filter gateway. Spam Filter for ISPs receives all emails addressed to your domain(s) and checks if the sender is listed in one or multiple DNS-based block lists; if not, the email is passed on to your main SMTP server. SpamFilter for ISP's strength lies in its filters. There are multiple such tools employed by the program, including a "Spam Filter Database", as well as a "Spam Filter Distributed Content Database". These complementary components analyze emails and create unique hashes that constitute the basis for a real-time, constantly updated database.
SpamFilter for ISP is a great solution for SMTP servers faced with millions of spam messages every day.
The administrator can configure which block lists to use, set allowed domains, filter by keyword and maintain a blacklist as well.
· SFDB - SpamFilter Distributed Blacklist
· MAPS DNS RBL Filters
· SURBL Filters
· SPF - Sender Policy Framework
· Bayesian Statistical Filtering
· Image Scanning / Filtering
· Blacklist IPs
· Blacklist Domains
· Blacklisted FROM Emails
· Blacklisted TO Emails
· Blacklist by Country
· Honeypot Capabilities
· Attachment Blocking
· Keywords Filter
· Reverse DNS validation
· MX Record validation
· Reject if "Mail From" = "Mail To"
· Reject if "From Domain" = "To Domain"
· Whitelist Domains / IPs
· Deliver specific emails without filtering
· Whitelist FROM Emails
· List of "Authorized TO Emails"
· SMTP User Authentication with SSL support