TightSocks5 1.0Turn your PC into a socks5 server proxy
TightSocks5 is a lightweight and reliable application designed to help you turn your computer into a socks5 server proxy.
Once the server is activated, you will be able to surf to your home IP address from anywhere. The port profiles are stored in a local database, thus you must forward them to connect through your socks5 server from another location.
TightSocks5 1.0 details
|Author:||Phrozen Software Solutions|
|Released:||Sep 7, 2012|
|File size:||1.30 MB|
|Keywords:||socks5 server, proxy server, change IP address, socks5, proxy, anonymize|
Windows 10 Blog
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
- Windows 7 has the last month of its life. What this means for users
- Recent Windows 10 updates may have caused a number of problems. Microsoft has released a cumulative fix
TightSocks5 for Windows 10 - Full description
TightSocks5 is a tiny but efficient network tool that allows you to create a socks5 server proxy in your own machine. You will then be able to surf to your home IP address from anywhere, using compatible software (browsers for example). This software is multiport/multithread and secured (you can use Socks Authentification). Also, your port profiles are stored in a local database and your username and password are hashed. Notice: You must forward your port(s) to connect throught your socks 5 server from the outside.