Navicat for Oracle x64 offers powerful visual tools such as Query Editor ... your database development tasks. Navicat for Oracle x64 full version includes more powerful features such as ...
TOra x64 3.2.186Manage your databases with this tool
TOra x64 has been designed as an easy-to-use, multi-platform database management GUI. With TOra you can access most of the common database platforms in use, including Oracle, MySQL, and Postgres, as well as limited support for any target that can be accessed through Qt's ODBC support.
TOra x64 3.2.186 details
|Released:||Jan 15, 2019|
|File size:||28.50 MB|
|Keywords:||x64 manage database, x64 access database, x64 database manager, x64 organize, x64 organizer, x64 access|
Windows 10 Blog
- Recent Windows 10 updates may have caused a number of problems. Microsoft has released a cumulative fix
- Turn the Start menu unrecognizable
- The autumn “big” version of Windows should be released this week. What’s new?
- Recovering Windows 10 from the Cloud: How it Really Works
- Windows 10 is on 900 million devices
TOra x64 for Windows 10 - Full description
TOra x64 is an open-source multi-platform database management GUI that supports accessing most of the common database platforms in use, including Oracle, MySQL, and Postgres, as well as limited support for any target that can be accessed through Qt's ODBC support. TOra has been built for various Linux distributions, Mac OS X, MS Windows, and UNIX platforms.
In addition to regular query and data browsing functionality, it includes several additional tools useful for database administrators and developers – which aims to help the DBA or developer of database application. Features PL/SQL debugger, SQL worksheet with syntax highlighting, DB browser and a comprehensive set of DBA tools.
· Handles multiple connections.
· Asynchronous database communication. UI mostly responsive when accessing database.
· Requires no installation on the database side to be fully functional.
· Advanced SQL worksheet.
· Code completion.
· Explain execution plan.
· Execution statistics.
· SQL syntax highlighting.
· Quick menu for often used custom SQL.
· Parse error location indication.
· Chart visualization of result.
· PL/SQL block parsing.
· Schema browser.
· Table & view editing.
· References & dependencies.
· Tab & tree based browsing.
· Object & data filtering.
· PL/SQL editor & debugger.
· Variable watches.
· Line by line stepping.
· Debugger SQL output viewing.
· Syntax structure tree parsing.
· Server tuning.
· Server overview.
· Tuning charts.
· I/O by tablespace & file.
· Performance indicators.
· Raw server statistics.
· Parameter editor (P-file editor).
· Security manager.
· Storage manager with object & extent viewer.
· Session manager.
· Rollback manager with snapshot too old detection.
· SGA & long operations trace.
· Current session information.
· Statistics manager with parallel analysis.
· DBMS alert tool.
· Invalid object browser.
· SQL output viewer.
· Database & schema comparison and server.
· Extract schema objects to SQL scripts.
· Easily extendible.
· Ability to add support for new or older Oracle versions without programming.
· Well documented plugin API (Only Linux version).
· SQL template help with PL/SQL functions and optimizer hints.
· Full UNICODE support.
· Printing of any list, text or chart.