GPSMapEdit 184.108.40.206Designed for visual authoring of GPS-maps
GPSMapEdit will help you work with Garmin MapSource, Polish format (input files for cGPSmapper.exe), ALAN Map 500/600, Holux, Navitel Navigator (Pocket PC navigation software). GPSMapEdit offers useful features for helping users manipulate geographical data in a clean environment and is suitable for beginners and professionals alike.
GPSMapEdit 220.127.116.11 details
|Released:||Mar 24, 2020|
|File size:||3.20 MB|
|Keywords:||GPS Map, Google Map, Map Editor, GPS, Map, Editor|
Windows 10 Blog
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
- Windows 7 has the last month of its life. What this means for users
GPSMapEdit for Windows 10 - Full description
The GPSMapEdit software was designed for visual authoring of GPS-maps in various proprietary cartographic formats. GPSMapEdit is a lightweight application designed to help you view and check out the contents of GPS maps in various cartographic formats. Other important options worth mentioning enable users to import information from MDB, SHP, MIF, CSV, or OV2 file formats, create a favourites list, rotate objects, create points, trim the map, measure the distance between points, remove duplicates and routing nodes, convert labels, merge inner polygons, edit postal address, and reset external nodes.
GPSMapEdit will help you work with Garmin MapSource, Polish format (input files for cGPSmapper.exe), ALAN Map 500/600, Holux, Navitel Navigator (Pocket PC navigation software).