TeamViewer 15.13.6Remotely control any PC worldwide
This is an intuitive utility that enables users to remotely connect to a computer, view its desktop and operate it as if it was their own. Furthermore, these functions are not limited to professionals alone, as the user-friendly interface also allows beginners to work with it, even if they have not tested a remote utility before.
TeamViewer 15.13.6 details
|Released:||Dec 17, 2020|
|File size:||50.00 MB|
|Keywords:||Remote control computer, Desktop sharing, Remote presentation, Connect Remote, Connection, Share|
Windows 10 Blog
- Better firewall settings in Windows 10
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
TeamViewer for Windows 10 - Full description
Remotely control computers as well as transfer files to and from the remote computer. If often happens that we need access to systems that are in a different location, and using TeamViewer is one of the best solutions for this problem. As long as both the mobile device and the computer the have TeamViewer applications installed, the rest is easy as pie. This is an intuitive utility that enables users to remotely connect to a computer, view its desktop and operate it as if it was their own. Furthermore, these functions are not limited to professionals alone, as the user-friendly interface also allows beginners to work with it, even if they have not tested a remote utility before.
TeamViewer for Remote Control allows users to take control of Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems with just a few taps. You will be able to see the screen and interact with that system as if you’re in front of it. TeamViewer enables users to create a list of computers to automatically control remotely, manage them and even exchange instant messages or make video or phone calls. Experts are free to dive into the wide range of customization preferences in order to set hotkeys, activate Wake-on-LAN on computers to turn them on without help from the remote user, and so on.
Furthermore, touch support is available for systems that allow it, you can transfer files in both directions, you remotely administrate unattended computers such as servers, and the application uses the highest security standards, such as 256 Bit AES Session Encoding and 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange.
Note: Teamviewer is free for personal use only. To use it in a commercial environment you must purchase a license.
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Wake-On-LAN: switch on your computer remotely
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …