... change the IP Address SubNet Mask Gateway DNS Server DHCP Status of your LAN Interface. You can save a set of settings for future usage ...
Nassau 1.09See all network connection settings
Nassau shows a small icon near the clock. The tooltip of this icon shows the username, computer name and workgroup or domain. Further, for every network adapter, every IP, gateway and DNS server address.
Nassau 1.09 details
|Author:||The SZ Development|
|Released:||Jun 6, 2012|
|File size:||123 kB|
|Keywords:||network, internet, information, connection, server|
Windows 10 Blog
- Turn the Start menu unrecognizable
- The autumn “big” version of Windows should be released this week. What’s new?
- Recovering Windows 10 from the Cloud: How it Really Works
- Windows 10 is on 900 million devices
- Microsoft has confirmed the problem with the Windows 10 update, will fix it in the middle of the September
Nassau for Windows 10 - Full description
After start, a small icon near the clock is shown. The tooltip of this icon shows the username, computername and workgroup/domain. Further, for every network adapter, all ip, gateway and dns server addresses are shown.
After a doubleclick on the icon, all this information is shown in a much nicer dialog.
Alternatively you can start Nassau.exe /s to just show the dialog immediately without the taskbar icon. Nassau.exe /e report.txt will create a text file with all information.