Nassau 1.09See all network connection settings
Nassau shows a small icon near the clock. The tooltip of this icon shows the username, computer name and workgroup or domain. Further, for every network adapter, every IP, gateway and DNS server address.
Nassau 1.09 details
|Author:||The SZ Development|
|Released:||Jun 6, 2012|
|File size:||123 kB|
|Keywords:||network, internet, information, connection, server|
Windows 10 Blog
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
- Windows 7 has the last month of its life. What this means for users
- Recent Windows 10 updates may have caused a number of problems. Microsoft has released a cumulative fix
Nassau for Windows 10 - Full description
After start, a small icon near the clock is shown. The tooltip of this icon shows the username, computername and workgroup/domain. Further, for every network adapter, all ip, gateway and dns server addresses are shown.
After a doubleclick on the icon, all this information is shown in a much nicer dialog.
Alternatively you can start Nassau.exe /s to just show the dialog immediately without the taskbar icon. Nassau.exe /e report.txt will create a text file with all information.