SQLyog MySQL GUI is the most powerful MySQL manager ... and filtering (WHERE and HAVING) and ALIAS. · SQLyog Import External Data wizard - use the GUI ...
SQLyog Community Edition x64 13.1.5A GUI tool for the RDBMS MySQL
SQLyog x64 is an application designed to help users manage their MySQL databases easily. SQLyog is an all-round Management Tool for the MySQL database. SQLyog provides an efficient and intuitive User Interface for management of MySQL. It is at the same time an easy-to-use tool for beginners and an efficient timesaver for MySQL power users - Developers and DBA's as well.
SQLyog Community Edition x64 13.1.5 details
|Released:||Jul 23, 2019|
|File size:||5.90 MB|
|Keywords:||x64 MySQL database, x64 MySQL manager, x64 Manage MySQL, x64 MySQL, x64 SQL, x64 Server|
Windows 10 Blog
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
- Windows 7 has the last month of its life. What this means for users
- Recent Windows 10 updates may have caused a number of problems. Microsoft has released a cumulative fix
SQLyog Community Edition x64 for Windows 10 - Full description
SQLyog MySQL GUI x64 is the most powerful MySQL manager and admin tool, combining the features of MySQL Administrator, phpMyAdmin and other MySQL Front Ends and MySQL GUI tools.
· MySQL 5.x compatible
· Create/Drop/Alter Tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Triggers and Events.
· HTTP and SSH Tunneling - smartly manage your MySQL server even if the MySQL port is blocked or remote access to MySQL is disallowed!
· Protect your data with SSL encryption
· smart AutoComplete
· Formats SQL statements
· proactive Query Profiler
· Favorite Manager to neatly organize your favorite SQL statements
· very fast retrieval of data
· Advanced GUI Query Builder. Supports JOINs, aggregate as well as 'common' functions, sorting (ORDER BY) and filtering (WHERE and HAVING) and ALIAS.
· SQLyog Import External Data wizard - use the GUI or specify a query
· Schema and Data synchronization tools
· powerful compressed Scheduled Backup with email notification
· schedule various jobs
· SQL Scheduler and Reporting Tool - execute unattended queries for database maintainence of data verification with flexible email option
· update result returned from query - also supports queries with JOINs. No dialogues - just edit!
· manage foreign key relationships
· fully InnoDB compliant
· supports MySQL pluggable storage engines architecture
· multi-threaded query execution with option to allow multiple query execution simultaneously
· view your results in GRID/TEXT mode
· filter data and resultsets directly form the context menu of a displayed value
· execute (very large) SQL-scripts as batch files
· execute multiple queries returning more than 1000s of rows per resultset. Its very efficient in memory.
· very compact binary
· written entirely in C/C++/Win32 APIs using native MySQL C APIs. No wrapper classes used.
· connection manager
· excel like grid interface to create/alter tables
· view and edit advanced table-properties, such as Comment, Key_Length etc.
· do table-diagnostics (check, optimize, repair, analyze)
· duplicate tables to new table-names
· excel like grid interface to edit data with support for Enum/Set
· create/drop databases
· manage indexes
· comprehensive user/security manager. Control every available privilege on what level you like (server/database/table/column).
· reorder columns of table
· copy database between two MySQL hosts
· drop all tables of a database with a single click
· edit BLOBs in TEXT or GRAPICHS mode. All common (non-proprioritary) graphics format (including 'high-resolution' TIFFs and PNGs) supported.
· export table-structure and data into SQL-dumps
· direct export to Microsoft Excel
· export/import data in/from CSV files
· export database schema in HTML
· log all queries for a session
· save resultset in CSV, HTML and XML
· copy your result as CSV to clipboard
· is very keyboard friendly. You can work with 99% features of SQLyog with keyboard.
· view and kill other user-processes
· flush Host/Logs/Privileges/Tables
· quick access to processlist, status, variables