TekConSer 1.6.2SIP Conference Server
TekConSer is a SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) conference server (Based on RFC 3261) runs under Windows (Vista, Windows 7/8/10, 2008-2019 Server).
TekConSer 1.6.2 details
|Released:||Jan 6, 2020|
|File size:||2.99 MB|
|Keywords:||SIP, Conference, Server|
Windows 10 Blog
- Better firewall settings in Windows 10
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
TekConSer for Windows 10 - Full description
TekConSer is a SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) conference server (Based on RFC 3261) runs under Windows (Vista, Windows 7/8/10, 2008-2019 Server). Simple, easy to use interface. Supports (Only) G.711 A - Mu law codecs. Supports UPnP for NAT traversal. You can also set external IP address manually. You can monitor active SIP calls in real-time and hangup selected calls in a conference. Supports registration of multiple conference IDs to SIP servers. TekConSer also provides a http interface.