Adobe RoboHelp 2019.0.13A professional authoring tool
Adobe RoboHelp 8 software is a professional authoring tool for developing standards-based help systems, eLearning content, knowledgebase, and policies and procedures. Create content once and publish it to multiple channels, including Adobe AIR, for an integrated online and offline user experience.
Adobe RoboHelp 2019.0.13 details
|Released:||Jun 9, 2020|
|File size:||1100.00 MB|
|Keywords:||help system builder, knowledgebase creator, help system development, help system, builder, knowledgebase|
Windows 10 Blog
- Better firewall settings in Windows 10
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
Adobe RoboHelp for Windows 10 - Full description
Adobe® RoboHelp® 9 software is an easy-to-use solution for technical communicators to author, collaborate, personalize, and optimize content for help systems, policies and procedures, and professional knowledgebases for multichannel, multidevice publishing. Save time with collaborative reviews, reusable assets, and dynamic user-centric content. Boost participation with user-generated content and moderated or stored commenting.
Adobe AIR output:
· Publish your help system as an Adobe AIR application with support for adding tabs, favorites, new templates, and auto-generated mini tables of contents. Take advantage of advanced features such as commenting and online/offline synchronization.
XHTML standards support:
· Enjoy full support for XHTML standards, including the ability to check your content for World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) compliance.
Adobe AIR reviews:
· Export your Adobe RoboHelp project as an Adobe AIR application for e-mail-based or online reviews. Aggregate and manage comments from multiple reviewers in a single file.
Live link support for Microsoft Word files:
· Import multiple Word files at one time, along with indexes, glossaries, and tables of contents. Easily map Word styles to RoboHelp styles. Repurpose Word content for HTML on import, and use markers to identify context-sensitive help topics.
Scripting and automation support:
· Use new scripting features to generate custom reports, automate frequently used workflows, and even extend RoboHelp functionality. Take advantage of command-line support, a script management interface, and script editing and debugging tools.
List and Table styles:
· Work with a completely enhanced CSS Style Editor that allows you to define and edit List and Table styles.
· Take advantage of new support for master page creation as well as advanced interface features such as breadcrumbs, mini tables of contents, and "see also" references.