ASCOOS Web Server 184.108.40.2063Web server that can help your development
ASCOOS Web Server, AWS for short, was developed as an accessible and useful web server for web designers. ASCOOS Web Server allows its users to experiment and test different versions of MySQL and PHP. ASCOOS Web Server also comes included with Apache, Perl, postgreSQL, Filezilla and many other tools.
ASCOOS Web Server 220.127.116.113 details
|Released:||Feb 17, 2015|
|File size:||232.80 MB|
|Keywords:||web development, web server, application development, development, develop, server|
Windows 10 Blog
- Better firewall settings in Windows 10
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
ASCOOS Web Server for Windows 10 - Full description
The AWS is a special version of web server for all Web Developers and Web Designers and is based on Apache WebServer, PHP and MySQL.
It offers to user the option of executing different versions of PHP and MySQL.
It is structured for easy upgrading of individual programs without uninstalling - reinstalling the AWS, no redefine needed of configuration of each application.
Each new version of the AWS, includes the latest versions of individual programs without repealing earlier versions. So, you have the opportunity for experiments, to make sure that your web pages works on all versions.