Box Shot 3D x64 4.14.2Create amazing images with this software
Each comes with specific parameters, depending on the type. Nearly every section can be resized and colored, as well as have a texture applied either from an integrated library or from your computer. When work is done, you can render the object and save it to file under some of the most commonly used formats.
Box Shot 3D x64 4.14.2 details
|Released:||Mar 1, 2018|
|File size:||116.00 MB|
|Keywords:||create 3D box x64, improve image realism x64, create virtual cover x64, 3D box x64, creator x64, cover x64, Boxshot x64|
Windows 10 Blog
- Better firewall settings in Windows 10
- Microsoft released Windows 10 2004
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
Box Shot 3D x64 for Windows 10 - Full description
Boxshot x64 Trying to sell a product is done easier with proper advertising. Creating a presentation can be done in various ways with different computer applications such as Boxshot. It gives you the possibility to design a virtual cover and enhance them with various effects.
If you need more shapes, simply load them! Boxshot supports loading of FBX, 3DS, and Collada (DAE) files to use in scenes. Taking everything into consideration, we can say that Boxshot is an easy way to create a virtual cover for a product. The generous library offers neat content with the possibility to add your custom objects.
Boxshot x64 can resize shapes according to your graphics. You don't need to adjust your images for our shapes, Boxshot x64 adjusts the shapes for you!
Boxshot x64 features 50+ shapes, and so it probably already has the shape you need to render. If not, you can always load your own 3D shapes and render them with the built-in ones.
Boxshot x64 features a sophisticated materials system that supports reflection, refraction, bump and much more. We also include a library of materials to get started.
You can upload your design to the Internet with just a few mouse clicks. Share your rendering with friends, colleagues, or customers with ease!
· Raytracing allows creation of photorealistic images and shadows. Box Shot 3D x64 calculates millions of light rays passing from the light source to the object. The result is a very realistic looking object. Raytracing is usually used for special effects in movies. Box Shot 3D x64 allows you to use this technology for creating box shots!
· The use of raytracing leads to “realistic” shadows. Box Shot 3D calculates the amount of light for every pixel in your image. Box Shot 3D x64 also calculates skylight (or atmospheric light) - light emitted by sky. This makes images look even more realistic.
· Box Shot 3D x64 contains tons of different shapes that can be used for rendering boxes, DVD- and CD-cases, screenshots, books, stacks of books, brochures, paper bags, cans, bottles etc. Select the shape you need, insert your images and press “Render”, it’s that easy!
· Box Shot 3D x64 has probably the largest built-in library of shapes among the competitors, but even if your shape is missed, you can import and render any 3DS file.
· Box Shot 3D x64 allows to load height and specular maps and create relief-effect on the flat sides of shapes. This gives endless possibilities for book covers, cards and other objects. See the examples of materials usage in the gallery.
Supported Image Formats:
· Box Shot 3D x64 can load JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF and PSD files (both in RGB and CMYK). Transparency channel is loaded too and may be used in the number of shapes (like Image or Brochure).
· Rendered images can be saved to JPEG, BMP, PNG or TIFF (the latest two format support transparency).
· You can fully control the box reflection, transparency and depth on the floor and adjust them with sliders to see result in realtime. More, you can adjust blur level for reflections.
· If you want to use the rendered image in a complex project, you can easily output your image with transparent backgrounds (PNG or TIFF formats) for use in your favorite graphics editor. You may also select a solid background color as well.
· Box Shot 3D x64 uses many tricks for fast and efficient antialiasing. You will never see rough or pixilated edges again. Everything will be smooth and very realistic.