Easy Feed Editor is a free tool to create and edit your own Feeds. Easy Feed Editor offers a wide range of features but still is very easy to use. It does for example support RSS ...
Easy Feed Editor Portable 3.5.2Create and edit your own Feeds
Easy Feed Editor is a small and easy-to-use program that will help you create and edit your own Feeds. Easy Feed Editor offers a wide range of features but still is very easy to use. You don't need to learn any programming language to create and edit your own feeds, but if you like to, you can use HTML to change the content of an entry.
Easy Feed Editor Portable 3.5.2 details
|Released:||Oct 12, 2011|
|File size:||14.30 MB|
|Keywords:||Feed Editor, Edit Feed, Create Feed, Feed, RSS, Editor|
Windows 10 Blog
- The autumn version of Windows 10 is available for everyone through Windows Update
- Microsoft is going to make changes to Windows 10. New features will be independent of the system version
- Windows 10 gives users more control over optional updates
- Windows 7 has the last month of its life. What this means for users
- Recent Windows 10 updates may have caused a number of problems. Microsoft has released a cumulative fix
Easy Feed Editor Portable for Windows 10 - Full description
Easy Feed Editor is a free tool to create and edit your own Feeds. Easy Feed Editor offers a wide range of features but still is very easy to use. It does for example support RSS and ATOM and is able to directly upload your feed via FTP.
Easy Feed Editor is OpenSource and therefore completly free.
- Intuitive handling AND Many options
- Support for both ATOM- and RSS-Feeds
- Directly export your files to HTML [more]
- Direct upload to your webserver via FTP
- Attach media files to an entry (Podcast)
- Use categories to order your entries
- Create data feeds for Google Base [more]
- No need to install new software on the server
- No need for expensive hosting with PHP / MYSQL
- Open Source (free as in free beer and in freedom)