ImageMagick for Windows (x64 bit) 7.0.8-0Create, edit, and compose bitmap images
ImageMagick is a software suite to create, edit, and compose bitmap images. It can read, convert and write images in a variety of formats (over 100) including DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PDF, PhotoCD, PNG, Postscript, SVG, and TIFF. Use ImageMagick to translate, flip, mirror, rotate, scale, shear and transform images, adjust image colors, apply various special effects, or draw text, lines, polygons, ellipses and Bézier curves.
ImageMagick for Windows (x64 bit) 7.0.8-0 details
|Author:||ImageMagick Studio LLC|
|Released:||Jun 14, 2018|
|File size:||26.50 MB|
|Keywords:||image crop x64, photo crop x64, easy crop x64, crop x64, x64 resize, x64 image, Image Magick x64, Windows x64 bit|
ImageMagick for Windows (x64 bit) Awards
ImageMagick for Windows (x64 bit) for Windows 10 - Full description
Introduction to ImageMagick
ImageMagick for Windows x64 is a software suite to create, edit, and compose bitmap images. It can read, convert and write images in a variety of formats (over 100) including DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PDF, PhotoCD, PNG, Postscript, SVG, and TIFF. Use ImageMagick to translate, flip, mirror, rotate, scale, shear and transform images, adjust image colors, apply various special effects, or draw text, lines, polygons, ellipses and Bézier curves.
The functionality of ImageMagick is typically utilized from the command line or you can use the features from programs written in your favorite programming language. Choose from these interfaces: G2F (Ada), MagickCore (C), MagickWand (C), ChMagick (Ch), ImageMagickObject (COM+), Magick++ (C++), JMagick (Java), L-Magick (Lisp), NMagick (Neko/haXe), MagickNet (.NET), PascalMagick (Pascal), PerlMagick (Perl), MagickWand for PHP (PHP), IMagick (PHP), PythonMagick (Python), RMagick (Ruby), or TclMagick (Tcl/TK). With a language interface, use ImageMagick to modify or create images dynamically and automagically.
ImageMagick is free software delivered as a ready-to-run binary distribution or as source code that you may freely use, copy, modify, and distribute. Its license is compatible with the GPL. It runs on all major operating systems.
Features and Capabilities:
Here are just a few examples of what ImageMagick can do:
* Format conversion: convert an image from one format to another (e.g. PNG to JPEG).
* Transform: resize, rotate, crop, flip or trim an image.
* Transparency: render portions of an image invisible.
* Draw: add shapes or text to an image.
* Decorate: add a border or frame to an image.
* Special effects: blur, sharpen, threshold, or tint an image.
* Animation: create a GIF animation sequence from a group of images.
* Text & comments: insert descriptive or artistic text in an image.
* Image identification: describe the format and properties of an image.
* Composite: overlap one image over another.
* Montage: juxtapose image thumbnails on an image canvas.
* Motion picture support: read and write the common image formats used in digital film work.
* Image calculator: apply a mathematical expression to an image or image channels.
* Discrete Fourier transform: implements the forward and inverse DFT.
* High dynamic-range images: accurately represent the wide range of intensity levels found in real scenes ranging from the brightest direct sunlight to the deepest darkest shadows.
* Encipher or decipher an image: convert ordinary images into unintelligible gibberish and back again.
* Virtual pixel support: convenient access to pixels outside the image region.
* Large image support: read, process, or write mega-, giga-, or tera-pixel image sizes.
* Threads of execution support: ImageMagick is thread safe and most internal algorithms are OpenMP-enabled to take advantage of speed-ups offered by the dual and quad-core processor technologies.
* Heterogeneous distributed processing: certain algorithms are OpenCL-enabled to take advantage of speed-ups offered by executing in concert across heterogeneous platforms consisting of CPUs, GPUs, and other processors.