The Gimp for Windows x64 is the open source reference in image manipulation. This free application will allow you to retouch, author and edit your ...
ImageJ x64 22.214.171.124 i2A public domain Java image processing program
ImageJ x64 is an interesting Java based image processing application inspired by NIH Image for the Macintosh. It runs, either as an online applet or as a downloadable application, on any computer with a Java 1.1 or later virtual machine. It can display, edit, analyze, process, save and print 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit images. It can read many image formats including TIFF, GIF, JPEG, BMP, DICOM, FITS and "raw".
ImageJ x64 126.96.36.199 i2 details
|Released:||Jun 30, 2014|
|File size:||25.80 MB|
|Keywords:||x64 image editor, x64 image processor, x64 image analysis, x64 edit, x64 modify, x64 change|
ImageJ x64 Awards
ImageJ x64 for Windows 10 - Full description
ImageJ x64 is an intersting Java based image processing application inspired by NIH Image for the Macintosh. It runs, either as an online applet or as a downloadable application, on any computer with a Java 1.1 or later virtual machine. It can display, edit, analyze, process, save and print 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit images. It can read many image formats including TIFF, GIF, JPEG, BMP, DICOM, FITS and "raw". It supports "stacks", a series of images that share a single window. It is multithreaded, so time-consuming operations such as image file reading can be performed in parallel with other operations.
It can calculate area and pixel value statistics of user-defined selections. It can measure distances and angles. It can create density histograms and line profile plots. It supports standard image processing functions such as contrast manipulation, sharpening, smoothing, edge detection and median filtering.
It does geometric transformations such as scaling, rotation and flips. Image can be zoomed up to 32:1 and down to 1:32. All analysis and processing functions are available at any magnification factor. The program supports any number of windows (images) simultaneously, limited only by available memory.
Spatial calibration is available to provide real world dimensional measurements in units such as millimeters. Density or gray scale calibration is also available.
ImageJ x64 was designed with an open architecture that provides extensibility via Java plugins. Custom acquisition, analysis and processing plugins can be developed using ImageJ's x64 built in editor and Java compiler. User-written plugins make it possible to solve almost any image processing or analysis problem.
· ImageJ x64 runs on Linux, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X, Windows, and the Sharp Zaurus PDA.
· ImageJ x64 and its Java source code are freely available and in the public domain. No license is required.
· ImageJ x64 has a large and knowledgeable worldwide user community. More than 1700 users and developers subscribe to the ImageJ mailing list.
· Automate tasks and create custom tools using macros. Automatically generate macro code using the command recorder. More than 300 macros are available on the ImageJ Web site.
· Extend ImageJ x64 by developing plugins using ImageJ's built in text editor and Java compiler. More than 500 plugins are available.
· Use ImageJ x64as a image processing toolkit (class library) to develop applets, servlets or applications.
· ImageJ x64 is the world's fastest pure Java image processing program. It can filter a 2048x2048 image in 0.1 seconds (*). That's 40 million pixels per second!
· 8-bit grayscale or indexed color, 16-bit unsigned integer, 32-bit floating-point and RGB color.
· Open and save all supported data types as TIFF (uncompressed) or as raw data. Open and save GIF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, PGM, FITS and ASCII. Open DICOM. Open TIFFs, GIFs, JPEGs, DICOMs and raw data using a URL. Open and save many other formats using plugins.
· Tools are provided for zooming (1:32 to 32:1) and scrolling images. All analysis and processing functions work at any magnification factor.
· Create rectangular, elliptical or irregular area selections. Create line and point selections. Edit selectoins and automatically create them using the wand tool. Draw, fill, clear, filter or measure selections. Save selections and transer them to other images.
· Supports smoothing, sharpening, edge detection, median filtering and thresholding on both 8-bit grayscale and RGB color images. Interactively adjust brightness and contrast of 8, 16 and 32-bit images.
· Crop, scale, resize and rotate. Flip vertically or horizontally.